Thread: When I Come Home *video*

When I Come Home *video*

Hey everyone,

I took a video today of Bobo to show you guys how crazy he is when I come home. I love it though, everytime I come home he meows and meows like crazy, he follows me everywhere while meowing and he even tries to climb up me. When I bend down to pick him up, he will stand up with his arms in the air for me to grab him.

He loves me unconditionally and as I do to him I hope you can hear him meowing, just turn the volume up lol. And just think, this hyper loving cat is 15 years old!

Video is only minute and a half long:

Bobo Video

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

That is just adorable!!! I would never have said that Bobo was 15 years old...he looks good enough to still pass for a young kitty!

I did turn the volume up and heard his meowing..sooo sweet!!! Give him a big kiss and tummy rubs rubs for me!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Awe! What a sweetheart!! He really does not look like a senior kitty! What a cutie!! Give BoBo some big hugs and kissies for me! OOH! And Kalypso too!!

Meow, get that box out of the way! It isn't there normally when I greet you! Can't you jsut hear it, he he. Nice vid, thanks! Hi Bobo, tummy rubs coming to you from all of us here in RI!

AWWWWW Bobo, you are such a sweetie pie and what an adorable widdle meow you have also.

Kalei, doesn't it just make you feel warm all over when they greet you like that when you get home. I just love it myself when my guys do that.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

My Bo Bo was dancing around watching her Bobo running about and was MEEEEEOOOWWWWING right back. Shes so glad to see that her boyfriend Bobo has so much energy for a Senior Siamese.
    She hopes that Bobo likes Thai Food as the Blue Elephant is a wonderful placeto dine and very romantic as well with fountains and a garden dining room reserved for the Pet Angels and Friends.
    There will be Several Pet Talker Couples there enjoying the food and ambience!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yay, I'm glad you guy enjoyed the video of Bobo Bobo didn't know why I had the camera in front of my face and not picking him up lol. But I picked him up after the video and gave him lots of hugs

Kalei

When I come home

Sweet Bobo, how happy he is to see Meowmie come home! Don't you just love it when he greets you at the door then follows you around telling you all about his day? Or maybe tattling on Kalypso? Sending scritchies and tummy rubs for your sweetie!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Awww what an adorable video of Bobo. Couldn't help but see C.C.and Belle who are also both cuties.
    Bobo's meow sounds alot like Pumpkin's.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Yes that was Bobo's (I'm really happy) meow lol. And you seen them Cc and Belle did make an appearance into the video lol. Belle always wants my attention, and even though she is not my dog I still give her loves, but unfortunately my Bobo has first priority for my attention

Kalei

This is what I heard in Bobo's sweet meows: Meowmom, I want you to put the camera down and pet me, play with me, love on me! What a precious cat! Hugs and pets for me too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A Bo Bo Bump for Her Beloved BoBo Husband

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    A Bo Bo Bump for Her Beloved BoBo Husband
    Aw, thank you so much! It really surprised me to see this thread bumped up here, since it is pretty old. And it makes me cry when I think of Bobo and sometimes it makes me smile too, just to be reminded of him and to see him again. I miss him so so much.

Thanks Bo Bo for bumping my precious Bobo's thread up again

Kalei

Please look up the Bobo Hotel in Rio De Janiro as Our Dad cannot find the Photos.
    We at Bobo Hotel, My Bo Bo and I Bobo make sure that our Guests had the fiinest in service and our dining rooms are 4 Star.
    And One Day Years from now, Our Guardians will dine under the Stars with Our Awsome Angels Army and All Our Pet Angels Friends.
    One Fine Day