Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smudge Pot!

Smudge Pot!

Oh, Smudge, you goofer!! I have one question....did you get your name before or AFTER the lipstick caper??? Being a doggie Mom myself, I have come to know "that look" so well!! "Who, ME??" I'm sure every day you keep your human on her toes, laughing and wondering.....what's next?? Congratulations to you Smudge! You are simply adorable! I'm so thrilled to be the first to congratulate you this morning as we catapult you into the rarefied air of doggie celebrity! Now you claim that YOU, dear, precious, fun loving Smudge are among our most beloved Dogs of the Day!! Celebrate and throughly enjoy your day of great honor sweetie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Smudger Boy

Smudge, I am laughing so hard I can hardly type. What a funny story your Auntie told about you! Heehee, can it possibly be true?

You are a definite Wild Child, but the news for your Mommy is good, even Wild Children eventually grow up. Good thing your Mommy has this picture to remember all the fun you are having because one day when you settle down, she will actually miss having Smudge Stories to relate, isn't that right Hannah?

We hope you enjoy your very own day to rule the roost, Smudge. Your Mommy is going to be so proud. I hope she tells everybody she sees today to check their computer because her very own baby boy *Smudge It* is making people all over the world smile and laugh. Smudge, you the dog!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Smudge you deserve an award if only for just making me laugh this morning! I think every dog owner has at one time or another seen that "Who Me?" look on their dog's face, but your look is just the most precious of all! There you are with "the goods" all over you and you still look sweet and innocent! You are very special to your humans I know, and today you are special to all of us! Congratulations sweet thing on being our very special Dog of the Day!

Ha Ha Ha!!!

That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!! Smudge, you are aptly named!!! I know your antics must keep your family in stitches all the time!! How could anyone get mad at you for long? Congratulations to our most "made up" Dog of the Day, ever!!!

Smudge

What a great picture!!! "What craklin' oat bran?" look all over your l'il Smudgey face!!! The picture of complete, honest doggie innocence!! You are an adorable dog, and must be so much fun to live with!! Congratulations on being our delightful Dog of theDay!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Congrats Smudge! You are the most adorable little pup I have ever seen! I can hardly believe that you were once a brunette!
    You are adorable and sweet....congrats on being Dog of the Day!!!

Oh Smudge, you silly-willy...that color is perfect for you!!! You are such a riot! How ADORABLE are YOU??? There's no way in the world to get mad at that innocent, sweet lipsticked face and paw!! I hope you always retain "safe" puppy antics and keep your loving family laughing and happy!!

Smudge

Well first off, you sweetie live in the same town as my parents do, that's just wild!
    And second, when I seen all that pink on you I thought someone had put temporary coloring on you, I had no idea that it was lipstick! What a wonderful story, but you sure are a little stinker!
    I too know that "What, I didn't do anything!" look, I've seen it many times!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day you little sweetface!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Smudge, you are just adorable and you can see the devil in those eyes. LOL I'm so glad your family rescued and adopted you and now you have a wonderful forever home. What a cutie pie you are. Congratulations dear, sweet Smudge Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a great way for me to start the day.........with a big laugh over Smudge and the "innocent" look on his face, and the evidence of his "crime" all over the jaw..........lol.....what an adorable dog and great family member he must be! Thanks for sharing this with us! Smudge is a keeper, for sure!

Smudge you rock! WOW what a great pupper. Thank God someone took you into the vet after seeing you on the side of the road sweetheart! You are simply beautiful - and you look like such a little clown doggy.

We love you Smudge!

Oh Smudge you are a silly little pup aren't you? I just love your innocent expression, you are to cute for words. Congratulations!

Smudgy boy

I look forward to my Dogoftheday Visit. Today was rewarded with one of the cutest faces I have ever seen. Thanks to your auntie for sending us your face and story. Aren't adopted dogs the best?

Tyler Joes adopted mom
    sissy

Smudge
    That color is definitely YOU!!! What a giggle the picture of your youthful adventure gave me. And 'THE LOOK'!!! Oh, my!!! Congratulations sweet one one being a wonderful Dog of the Day today!!!

What a GREAT picture! You are one sweet and wonderful Dog of the Day
    Congratulations