Thread: 2 male rats looking for new home (MI)

2 male rats looking for new home (MI)

Crosspost:

Out of a large litter, there are only two young boys left and they are really in need of a forever home or foster quickly since the gentleman that took the entire litter in is no longer able to care for them properly. Any interested parties should contact sarah*AT*coverattery*DOT*com . The boys are on Petfinder here: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=8772924 and http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=8773516 . An adoption application is required!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

These two wonderful boys have gone to their new forever home... and were adopted together!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.