Thread: Bella

Bella

You are a little cutie. I also have (four) "bagels", so you can tell you are my favorite breed. Congrats to you on your special day. Someday, soon, hopefully one of my babies, Lombardi, will be nominated just like you were for Dog of the Day. Enjoy you're wonderful life. You are very, very special. Love Annette and all my beagles - Lombardi, Flappy, Olive Anne and Jett (also Sturgis and Nikkita)!!

Hi, Bella! You are very beautiful. Look at those soulful eyes! You seem like you are real fun to play with. Enjoy celebrating DOTD today. I hope you get lots of playtime and treats! Congrats to you--aroooo!

Beautiful Bella

Good Morning Bella,
    You really live up to your name...you are a beautiful beagle girl! We love your darling "Louie the Lip" expression as if to say, "I just dare you to come into my yard!" Wish we you a long and happy life with your adoring family. Hope you get lots of extra hugs and kisses. Enjoy your special day, sweet Bella, DOTD.
    Love,
    Bugle (DOTD 1/14/07) and Ginger

Bella. You are just a pretty little lady. I also have a beagle that looks just
    like you. I would love to play frisbee with you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to meet you. I have found that beagles are very loving and protective
    of their family. Bella, Have a wonderful DOTD.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Bella!!!

How cute you are, little Beagle girl!! We think you look adorable in your picture with your beautiful tri colored coat. A watchdog extraordinaire too. No one will get past you, cutie pie. Congratualtions on being our highly honorable DOTD!! Please have the family give you some extra kisses today from us. We see you're from Florida so stay cool-it's hot isn't it? Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there Bella, you beautiful Beagle baby girl! Small but mighty, that's the spirit! I too couldn't help but take notice of that "Louie the lip" look! Ever on the watch for the dreaded interloper! Of course we all know deep down you're just a big mush as well as the most loyal and loving furkid a human could ever hope for! What a precious one you are Bella and so deserving of the title, DOG OF THE DAY! Congrats, hugs and kisses to you cutie pie! I hope you're having a fab, fun, "top dog" day with your proud person, being spoiled rotten...well of course you are!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella the Beagle, you are absolutely precious! I love beagles. Please have a wonderful day as the Dog of the Day, and a long and happy life with your family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello bella,

I should call you beautiful Bella, because that's what you are. A sweet
    friend & great companion to your person. In your picture you look like
    you are thinking"Throw the ball allready" Big congratulations and high
    fives sweetie for being chosen as our beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs &
    kisses to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt