Thread: Lovely Lucky!

Lovely Lucky!

Oh Lucky, you little angel baby miracle kitty! What a darling little Tux girl you are. There is something so extra precious about your photo, little paws pressed together as though in prayer, that warm, soulful look in those beautiful, bright eyes. Your story of rescue brought a tear to my eye. I am so sorry that your little siblings didn't make it. But thanks so much to your human and the worker for their heroic efforts. In the end, she/he was blessed with the most adorable and sweet little bundle of furry love! Congratulations to you beautiful Lucky! Your story of courage and perserverence is truly deserving of our highest honor, that of Sunday Cat of the Day! Lots of love and cuddles and headbumpies to our beautiful honoree from Mr. B, Oliver and Mom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky your humans have named you well. Your story was one that puts people on the edge of their seats and fortunately had a very happy ending. You are so cute and obviously very talented. It looks to me like you are typing out a post for Pet Talk there at the computer. Congratulations sweet one. You are our very special Sunday Cat of the Day!

Another Tux kitty!

Oh lucky, you are very, very lucky for having been rescued and recovered so nicely. Congratulations for being the CAT OF THE DAY. You have the sweetest little face too! Lucky you are!

Last edited by sasvermont; 07-28-2002 at 02:13 PM.

What a sweetheart. The worst time moment of her life turned into the most fortunate, bringing her to good home. She looks like she knows it, too. Congratulations.

Beautiful Lucky the lucky cat. I love that photo of you, it's adorable. Thank goodness your family saw you on that rooftop and adopted the sweet girl that you are. Congratulations, dear, beautiful Lucky Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a Lucky Girl!!!!

CUTE TO THE MAX!!! You have to be making everyone smile today as they open the Cat of the Day site!!! Precious in every way, and your story is sooooo heartwarming. Bless your family and all who helped in your rescue. Congratulations, little one, on being Cat of the Day TODAY!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

SPEAKING OF RESCUES...WE NEED YOUR HELP: www.cathappy.com/Rescue1.htm

Hello Lucky. You are so sweet and cute. Congrats on being cat of the day!

Lucky is lucky, all right and lucky too is Lucky's caretaker - lucky to have spotted Lucky when Lucky's luck seemed to be all bad luck; lucky to have the heart to rescue Lucky and lucky that Lucky now removes the bows from her hair and lucky too is the computer mouse that Lucky can only chase but luckily can not eat.

Lucky me, to have been lucky enough to be introduced to Lucky on the lucky day that Lucky was lucky enough to be named Cat of The Day. And how lucky the rest of you lucky viewers are, lucky enough to also meet Lucky, and lucky to be people associated with cats.

How much more lucky can you get?

Oh, Lucky!
    Last edited by Frostfrog; 07-28-2002 at 03:32 PM.

Lucky
    It is lucky we are today to be able to see your sweet face. I'm so glad your story has a happy ending sweet one. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Lucky

It was a pleasure to see your darling tuxedo face and paws when I checked Cat of the Day this morning! Keep on spreading joy, lucky little one!

Lucky you remind me so much of a cat i used to now.My friends cat oreo.You are a lovely little cat!What a buietiful coat
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Lucky. Your Momma would be so proud of her little
    spunky girl. You are truly beautiful & it's a real pleasure
    to meet you today. Congratulations on being chosen as
    today's CAT OF THE DAY !!! Long happy life to you & your
    wonderful folks....

God, she's cute.
    Sweet too.
    Have a long and happy life, dear Lucky