Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free 2 Year Old Male Cat ****UPDATE TIGGERS AT MY HOUSE**

Free 2 Year Old Male Cat ****UPDATE TIGGERS AT MY HOUSE**

I found this on statecollege.com and I posted it also on this critter crazy yahoo website I deal with and I really hope Tigger can find a new home. I have e-mailed this Orlena Pratt she is a friend of Ashley and she's trying to help find Tigger a home. I would take him but I can't I have my hands full.

I believe Tigger is located in Hubbard I guess it's near Youngstown, OH.

Can anyone help Tigger out.

Melissa

Free 2 Year Old Male Cat Aug-20-2007

Tigger is a 2 year old male cat that needs to find a new home asap. His owners are moving and can not take him with them. If we do not find him a new home, he will be put down. Please help find Tigger a new home before it is too late.

Contact Ashley

330-502-3397
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 09-01-2007 at 02:11 PM.

I Wish I Could But Hes Too Far Away And I Am Not Allowed More Found Cats. We Pray For That Poor Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

me too I'm praying hard, I'm trying like crazy to get this guy a home. I just hope I do it before it's too late.

Why can't they take him?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Why can't they take him?
    Because people choose to have "possessions" not pets... possessions are just easier to dump. There ought to be a test to pass, and a license to obtain in order to have pets.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    Because people choose to have "possessions" not pets... possessions are just easier to dump. There ought to be a test to pass, and a license to obtain in order to have pets.
    Ditto!!!

I am just disgusted at all the free cat ads I am seeing lately, and all of them are either "Moving" Or they have Developed "allergies" all of a sudden!! Drives me nuts!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    Unfortunately it would cost far too much for any government to do this and most wouldn't even bother trying.

At least one 8 month old "possession" has found a new forever home with me.

I hope he finds a new home.At least they aren't just throwing him outside.They are looking for a home for him.At least they are trying.
    They could not have much choose in the matter.I would much rather have people try to find there cat a home then thorw there kitty out.
    Moving is horriable and I feel for these people who have to give there kitty up.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

You know the thing that gets me, is it seems most dont even try!! I have moved numerous times, and not once have I ever moved into a place where i couldnt have animals, I just couldnt do it!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    You know the thing that gets me, is it seems most dont even try!! I have moved numerous times, and not once have I ever moved into a place where i couldnt have animals, I just couldnt do it!!
    Same here. Where ever I moved to, I made SURE that my cats were welcome. Even if it cost more, they were family and had to come with. No ifs, ands, or buts. If the apartment complex didn't allow the pets, or charged too much, I looked somewhere else. My pets are something I do NOT compromise on my pets!

Jenn - since Woody just got a home, it's too bad you aren't in Ohio.

Then again - there are plenty of needy babies where you are.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I know I'm upset too but I just want to try to help the animals before its too late...

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    Ditto!!!

I am just disgusted at all the free cat ads I am seeing lately, and all of them are either "Moving" Or they have Developed "allergies" all of a sudden!! Drives me nuts!!

I just wanted to say one more thing, it's not the owner who is looking for a home for their cat it's a friend of the owner.

The friend has told me that she would never put an animal down especially if they are healthy. I'm just try to spread this word about this kitty to see if anyone could help Tigger out.

I have a cousin who lives in Ohio and I sent her a copy oh this. I know she is down to 1 cat from 3, so maybe..........

Cross your fingers that Tigger finds his way into a new home!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

They should see if their vet can help them out!!!! People are such fools and do not deserve another creature of God. They would probably dump it, too. Sorry if this sounds mean...I heard too many excuses when I volunteered at the shelter...
    Nine is Fine!!