Thread: Spectacular Samurai!!!!

Spectacular Samurai!!!!

What a beautiful kitty you are you are! Such a fighter too -- samurai is a fitting name. My family crest is from a family of samurai

I'm so glad that your family nursed you back to health and stood by you....you are one lucky kitty!!!

Have a wonderful day, dear Samurai!!!!!

Love,

CRT

Hello there Samurai! Your story is charming! How lucky for you that you found your perfect human parents to entertain.

Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

That story made me cry happy tears!!!!!!!!!!!Samurai is a beautiful cat!!! He seems to have the best personality ever!!!I bet God meant to have him survive because of you!!!!!HE deserves you both and visa versa.I am a pet lover and I and happy for you!!!!!

I am from Charleston, SC too!! Samurai you are a beautiful cat & I am so glad your mommy and daddy were able to keep you!! Keep on looking out for them & making them happy!! Congrats on being the cat of day!!!

Sensational Samurai!!!!

WHAT A STORY!!!! LIke a previous post said, you have the PERFECT name!!! I am so glad that you run the show at your house!! MANY MANY years of good health and happiness in your forever home where you are very loved!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Samurai what a breath taking boy you are!!!

What a story of survival!!! I'm so glad your loving guardians were able to nurse you back to health.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samurai you truly have such Wonderful Guardians who had the vision to see past the seriously ill Kitten and instead could see the potential in you to become the Gorgeous Fantastic Cat that you are now.
    They should truly feel proud when they see the transformation and we know that you are thanking them with being the best frieNd thAt you know how to be.
    The Found Cats are awed as they send a GRATEFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SUPER SAMURAI OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY AND HIS GUARDIANS
    WHO SAVED HIS LIFE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Superb name for you, sensational Samurai! Your devoted guardians told of your trials and tribulations so poignantly. Do be careful when you feel the inclination to use their legs to sheath your claws . . . OUCH! Remember that they absolutely adore you, so go easy. Congratulations on being chosen as our magnificent COTD, blessed one!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a most worthy recipient of our extra special Sunday honors you are, beautiful Samurai! What a fighter, a true survivor you are; your courage, your indomitable spirit, are the very personification of the soul of the samurai! I am so heartened to know that such a brave and beautiful soul was rescued; found his way to a caring forever home, to a forever human who will love and cherish him unconditionally, each and every day of his life! And heartfelt thanks to your Mom's sister, Dr. Dorsam and all who worked so tirelessly along with your Mom to assure your survival! They all deserve hero status, right along with you, Samurai

Congratulations to you beautiful Samurai, our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I'm sure your proud Mom, Greg and Sable are making your day in the spotlight an extra, EXTRA special one! Long and happy life to you, precious boy

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Suceeding Samurai

Samurai,
    I have to agree with what everyone else said about you! Especially what tats said about you, very well said, tats! Anyways, Samurai, you are such a beautiful oriental kitty now, thanks to your "I won't give up on life" spirit and your kind owners' help. I hope you have an extra-wonderfully special day for an extra wonderfully special cat! You certainly deserve it, brave Samurai! I liked hearing about your silly, unique antics, too. What a beautiful tribute your humans wrote about you. I am glad you now have a buddy, for I heard somewhere "Cats are like Potato Chips; You can never have just one!" Besides, you needed a buddy, even if she took sometime getting used to . Well, once again, have a great day in the spotlight! Get some extra Pets and treats and play with your buddy Sable to celebrate!!!!!!
    Purrs and Pets from Catloverforever and Her Clan of Kitties; Nellie, Reggie, and Nitschke

Stunning Samurai! I'm glad your humans love and cherish you so much! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678