Thread: Noble Nugget!

Noble Nugget!

Your proud person hit the nail on the head, Nugget! You're not only worthy of the title Pet of the Day, but Pet of a Lifetime; more importantly, best friend, soul mate for life! You are one magnificent looking Palamino, Nugget! I can't believe you are 25 years old! And your photo is breathtaking; you standing there amidst the lupines! What a spectacular setting for a noble creature such as yourself, and what a wonderful life it is, getting all of those hugs, grazing on the pasture amidst the sprinklers in the summer, rolling in the snow in winter, swimming at the lake, (swimming!) going on sunset rides. It all sounds so idyllic, so perfect, like a page out of a fairy tale I can't imagine a more enchanted life, and no horse is more deserving than you, Nugget! Enjoy wonderful day of celebration with your proud person and horse sister, Nugget. I wish for you all, many, many more happy, love filled years together! Hugs to you, beautiful Nugget!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nugget you are indeed a beauty!!!

What a wonderful picture of you among the flowers!!!
    Sounds like your life is overflowing with love!!! That is just as it should be!!!

It was a treat for me to get to meet you today. I hope you and your little sis get some special treats to help celebrate your big day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Nugget! You are strikingly handsome and you absolutely took my breath away when I saw your picture. You are a very special boy to your person and now we all know why. Have a wonderful day celebrating POTD. Congrats to you!

Congratulations, gorgeous Nugget!!! A Palomino most deserving to be POTD, and the horse of a lifetime, just as my Tim was and always will be to me.

He lived well into his thirties, so keep kicking up your heels with your younger friend as you have plenty more time to romp and revel in all the love your family has to bestow upon you . . . you have it all going for you, beautiful Nugget!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs