Thread: Rocky the Rescue!

Rocky the Rescue!

Oh dear little Rocky! I was so heartsick to read of the horrors your furfamily sufferd...fear, neglect, injury and abuse Thank goodness that the bunny rescue group and your humans came to your aid, providing you and your littermate a place of comfort, safety, love and refuge, complete with bunny step-sisters and brothers! I was so touched by your devotion to your little sibling What a loving, loyal little fellow you are! And so VERY beautiful as well!! I'm thrilled to learn that you now spend your days indulging in toddler mischief and keeping your humans hopping with your playful antics! It was a pleasure to meet you Rocky and an honor to read your story of heroism and love! Congratulations to you sweet little Rocky! Today is your day to hop into the spotlight...your're the Pet of the Day!!! Love and cuddles to you adorable little Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Rocky, I love those photos of you, so adorable. Thank goodness your family rescued and adopted you and now you have a wonderful forever home. Your Mom says you get into everything, I think you are just making up time for when you didn't get to play and have a good time. Congratulations, dear, sweet Rocky Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hello sweet little Rocky. You are absolutely adorable. You keep getting into mischief.

Rocky
    What a beautiful bundle of sweet energy you are! I'm so glad you were saved! I pray for the day all animal testing is stopped! I'd sure like to know how you animals all learned 'THE LOOK'!!! Every animal I've ever met has known it and how to use it quite to their advantage. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Hi Rocky,

What a Beautiful bunny you are. I loved reading that you
    were rescued, but am sorry to hear about your fur family.
    Congratulations to you & to your rescuers for saving you.
    You make a wonderful PET OF THE DAY !!! I wish you a long
    and happy life Sweetie.

Rocky

I was so moved by Rocky's story that I registered just so I could post a reply. Few things are as uplifting as a happy ending to a sad story. Thank you, Rocky's human family, for creating that happy ending and giving Rocky and his littermate a loving home and happy life. I think you rescued some very special bunnies with very strong souls, and I have a really warm feeling from reading their story. It is a story of strength and commitment that is worthy of a chapter in "Watership Down". Rocky, I hope you can forget all the unhappiness you once knew so that you can bask in the wonderful life your humans have given you. And I'm sure the less fortunate members of your furry family have found some happiness in your rescue. I'm glad that I got a chance to meet you and read your story - you are truly a special rabbit.
    Trapper, Kiwi, Buzz, Fatman and Littleboy

Rocky

You lovely creature Rocky. I'm so glad you got out of the suffering and misery that man had put you in. Thank you to the kind family that took you in and showed you that there is love in this world.
    I too will be thrilled the day all animal testing ceases. For that to happen, people must make the small effort to boycott companies who test their products on animals. Just a small effort by many people would make a huge difference. Congratulations sweet Rocky!! You made it!!!