Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: pix of your dog

Ahhhhhhh! Karen Ann, that is just the sweetest picture on earth! I want a little dog!! And Gwendy is the most gorgeous lab! And that's coming from a lab mom! Zeus, Felice and Hercules...How regal! Sophie, you are just adorable. Nikki, you always take a good shot! Rachel, that "Lean on Me" of my niece and nephew Hannah and Tucker is just gorgeous!!! You take some really great photos. Or is just foolproof with such stunning "subjects?" Little Reece, how you've grown! I know I probably forgot someone. Every time I try to go "back" to check, I lose my post. Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone. Rottie knows how I adore Carl, Raven and Iris!! And of course, last but NEVER least, the totally precious Honey and Lilly, my "godchildren"

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 04, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 04, 2001).]

I can't resisit, I just got these pics today and thought they were so cute that I had to share Sorry, you'll be getting sick of seeing these hounds.

New Hannah Pics

Hi Animal_Lover Welcome to the board
    I can't really help you to much but when you are posting your reply on the left side it says *UBB Code is ON hit that and it gives you instructions on how to post pics. Also if you look under "Other general" there is a topic called HTML it might help you out.

Amy just finished a portrait of Shiloh and cartoon of Reece. She's still working on Harley's. Here's Reece's cartoon:

Aly, that is so cute of Reece, it looks just like his photo. He has such expressive eyes,
    what a wonderful drawing of him to keep forever.

Tell Amy her portrait is terrific! Looks just like his photo! Bet you can't wait for Harley's!

benniegoogle-
    Your "kids" are absolutley DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Gwendy!! I am sooooooooooooo intrested in Guide Dogs and Assistance dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for posting them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LabLover....Here's Star! She says Hi! to Sadie!

Star you are really cute, it looks like you are having fun in that snow. I love that photo, it reminds me of my days living in
    Rhode Island.

tatsxxx11~*~
    *Star* is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! Tell *Star* that Sadie says woof-woof!!! (woff-woff means "hello" in doggs language!! Can you help me get more people to read my posts??? Everone's topica are popular!! (except mine) I want EVERYONE here to type something about there dog(s) on my topic, "I'm new here!!!!" And maybe post a picture of their dog(s)!!! tatsxxx11~*~ how did you get your screen name for here at Pet Talk??? ~*~Thanks~*~

Oh, just gotta be patient, LabLover!! Certain times are more "active" than others. Don't worry! Theyll find you. And don't feel hurt! I like to consider myself "death of a thread!: LOL! In the meantime, get busy and check out a few of our "classic" topics. In Dog Rescue, it is imperative, as a bona fide Pet Talk member, that you read and familiarize yourself with "Cinder Wants To Keep The Stray She Found." You'll soon learn what s beloved and important member of our "family" Cinder and Co. are! And yopu'll laugh till you cry. Also, for LOL, check "Frito Feet" in Dog's General. Another classic, if I do say so myself! I think it's pretty far down the page now; on page 2 I think. Just keep posting and getting to know everyone! We love having ALL animal lovers here! And, get going with posting a pic. of Sadie! Talk to Logan...She'll help you! Others too! I think you asked me how I got my name here? It's awful, isn't it??? It's part of my last name and address. I had so many user names for other boards and sites that I just used it without thinking of something more appropriate. Like LABSRULE!! Anyway, I could change it but then I'd lose all my seniority! (Number of posts)LOL! Actually, Logan had another user name. Is she had kept it, she definitely win the award for most posts! Talk to you soon, sweetie!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 09, 2001).]

tatsxxx11 ~*~
    I don't think your screenname is awful!!! I guess mines ok. Well, I am a Lab Lover? Aren't I? I try to talk to Lagan about posting a picture of Sadie!!!! Thanks!!!

Don't get so excited about people not answering posts, there are times when we don't have anything to say about certain subjects. And other ones that can go on forever!! Like Cinder's story, or Frito Feet.

Here is Pepper and Scruf.
    Scruf has since passed away but I
    wanted to share her pic.

Here are Sheba and Rocky.
    Rocky is the trouble maker,
    and and Sheba is the Angel.

KYS...The kids are just beautiful. And little Scruf. What a precious little guy. My nickname for doggies like Scruf has always been "scruffie pup." He is aborable, and I'm so sorry he is no longer with you. Sheba and Rocky!! WOW! What dignified elegance! Absolutely stunning! Hugs to the beautiful furfamily! Happy Mother's Day KYS!!