HI Group, I need some help with Whipworms. I do foster care for dogs, and I recently got two Chi's that were in pretty bad shape. They were diagnosed with whipworms among other problems. They are being taken care of, and when they are cleared. They will be going to another foster home. But they left behind a few presents that will cause problems for me with any other foster dog I get in. I have been reading up on whipworms, but they don't really give you any idea of how to dispose of the infected poo. I let the Chi’s out to go potty in an outdoor kennel. So for the most part it is contained. But I did let them run the yard once, and they could have gone potty then. How do I disinfect a whole yard, to make certain my dogs don't get it? Both my permanent dogs are on Heartworm meds, would that stop them from catching Whipworms? The other problem is, the foster dogs I bring in. They won’t all be on heartworm meds, how do I make certain they are protected? Any help would be greatly appreciated.