Thread: Great Gizmo

Great Gizmo

Just a short comment to say congrats on your special day! I agree with your owner... you really are the cutest Iggy ever
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I'm so glad you recused Gizmo, give him a hug from me.>"<

Congratulations and happy Pet of the Day, dear Gizmo! Yes we are all in agreement, you are simply the cutest Iggy on earth and SO deserving of all of our praise, of the title Pet of the Day! I can't even begin to comprehend the mentalilty of any human who could be so abusive toward a defenseless creature Sadly, such neglect is all too common But you were one of the lucky ones Gizmo; with incredible courage and heart you somehow managed to survive and blessedly, found your way to the most wonderful, caring and loving of forever humans! Yipeee! I'm SO happy for you Giz and so happy for your devoted guardian as well, having found a loyal and loving companion and best friend in you! Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Gizmo, our very special and most deserving Sunday honoree! Have a happy day of celebration with your proud person, precious Gizmo
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-05-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gizmo you are indeed the cutest iggy ever!!!

I am heart sick about the abuse you suffered, sweetie.
    I'd love to give your previous owner a swift kick across the room and see how SHE likes it!!!

I'm so glad that is all behind you now and you have a wonderful loving home and family!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I am so sorry that Gizmo's previous owner abused him! That is so sad! Some people can be so cruel...I hope little Gizmo lives a happy and normal life for the rest of his!!!! Congratulations for pet of the day!!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Good job rescuing this poor baby. I am glad he now has a loving and caring mom. His other mom deserves a nice slap!

sorry people :(

couldn't reply before haven't been able to log in,don't know why so re registered,Also i didn't even know gizzy had been chosen or anything.let alone that this post was on here lol.
    Anyway yeah thanks for all your comments ect she is great.more pics can be seen of her and all my other rescues on

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=600615861