Thread: Sweetie

Sweetie

Hello dearest Sweetie!! Your new humans chose the best ever name for you! I fell in love with you the moment I saw your faceon PT! I'm sorry you had such a bad start in live, but now you have found the best home ever!!
    I am sending you tons of bellie-rubs and nose-kissies!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Good morning dear Sweetie. How could anyone with a heart treat you badly. I'm so glad you were rescued from your early home. You are a beautiful girl and there is so much love for you now in your forever home. Wish I could give you a big hug. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Sweetie......What a beautiful baby you are. I am so happy that you have a
    loving family to take care of you. Sorry you were sick but glad you are doing better now. You do have the cutiest face. You could melt my heart anytime.
    Have your family give you a hug for me. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Sweetie! Your name definitely suits you because you look like a real sweetie! I'm sorry you had a rough beginning, but you are living the good life now! I'm glad you are in a loving home and are happy. I wish you a long and happy life with many belly rubs! Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Sweetie!!!

What a beautiful girl you are, Sweetie!! We love your glorious coat and pretty facie. We noticed that you come from Gastonia. Our Grandmother lived there as a young girl. A true gem you are precious girl. We're so sorry you had such a bad start but look at you now. Congratulations to you for being our adorable DOTD and more congrats to your family for saving you!!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us today and we wish you all continued happiness!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day and congratulations, sweet, sweet, Sweetie! Your mom couldn't have chosen a more fitting name for you, beautiful girl!!! Oh, that precious face of yours reflects nothing but pure love, unconditional love, doggie love! Bless you for being able to forgive and forget, to put the unconsionable abuse and neglect you suffered behind you, to learn to trust again; doggies are nothing short of amazing! Thankfuly, from here on in, nothing but happy, love filled years lay ahead for you, for you and your wonderful family! And you know Sweetie, the moment I laid eyes on you I just knew you were a pup who craved belly rubs I hope today, on your much deserved day in the spotlight, you mom will give you bunches of extra belly rubs for me! Big hugs and kisses to you precious, courageous Sweetie, our extra special Sunday DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day of honor, and every day of your enchanted life, beautiful baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sweetie,

Words cannot express how happy I am to know that you were rescued from
    horrible circumstanses and now live the life you were meant to have. You
    have a great family to love & cherish you & that's wonderful. Big congrats
    on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations

Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day. What a lucky dog you were that your humans found you and rescued you from such a horrible life and gave you such a happy home.

Gail & Abby (DoD Feb. 8, 2007)
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Oh Sweetie, you do have a precious face that could melt any heart (and a pretty coat too ). I am so glad your family was able to get you out of that sad situation, and I know you will be able to get them to give you lots of bellyrubs today. Enjoy your special day, Sweetie, you deserve it.