Thread: Prayer-Rottie

Prayer-Rottie

I was just at the vet with Champ and there was this rottie there(did not get her name). She was being brought in by her owner this morning because for the first time ever she had refused to eat. She has cancer....she is 12 years old. The tumor is very noticable on her face. Her muzzle is actually distorted because of it. Her owner said that she had been doing really well until about three days ago when she developed diarrhea and now this morning refused to eat. She was an absolute sweet heart. She walked over to me so I could pet her. Then my name was called and I told him I hoped everything would be okay. I would just like everyone that reads this to say a quick little prayer for her and her family and for them to do the right thing if it is time.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Thats so sad. I'll keep her in my prayers.

That is very sad and everyone here can certainly sympathize with that owner. One night I was at the vet's office and a man and his wife brought in their Great Dane to be PTS. He was unable to walk and was on a huge stretcher. The couple was in tears. This is truly the downside of being a vet.