Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think we look like?

What do you think we look like?

I found this game on another forum

the "rules" are that you look at the last person to post, and tell what your mental image of that person is.

Include..

Aproximate height
    Hair color
    Eye color
    Hair length/type/style
    Skin tone
    Any piercings/easily visible tatoos
    Any other features you'd like to add

After somebody has "guessed" what you look like, post a picture or a description of yourself.

Remember, only post about the last GUESSER.. For example, if person A posts, and then person B guesses, person C should guess what person B looks like, even if person A posted again after person B's post.
    I thought of something else though, try and guess for people you don't actually know what they look like.
    I know alot of the younger people know what I look like.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I have seen your pic before, but i have not such a good memory, so i am guessing you are around 5ft 6 tall, longish dark hair,stylish, brown eyes,small tattoo, and some piercings, but not sure how many or where lol, light skinned,i know that you are young and a rather attractive young lady, how did i do ?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I immagine Carole, whom I've never seen before to be:

5 foot 7
    medium length curly red hair
    brown eyes
    freckels
    thin

funny

am i close????

Ha how i wish i were 5ft 7,and thin, i am only 5ft 2 inches tall, but you did pretty well considering, i have hazel eyes, and yes i do have a few freckles,my hair well it is whatever colour i decide to dye it lol, but it has been reddish brown recently, a little more blondish now,and yes it is medium length, i would say it is wavey rather than curly, you did very well, now for you, i have not seen you either so here goes, isn't this fun?

This pic was on my 50th in december, as you can see my hair is reddish brown here.,and i wear glasses,only in the last two years though.

5 ft 5 inches tall.
    Dark brown hair,wavey hair.
    Brown eyes.
    OLive type skin.

Am i close or way off?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hehehehe
    You are kinda close!

I'm actually 5'10 1/2
    Very dark brown hair, it's usually medium length and curly.
    It's kinda short now!
    Dark brown eyes.... my sister says I have cow eyes for the expression! heehe
    I do have olive skin. My mediterranean roots!

Now who's turn is it!?

Wow you are very tall, i have posted a pic now,added that after you posted, so you can see you were very close really, well done, i guess we have to wait for another person to post,not sure how this is going to work, as they cannot guess me or you now.
    Furangels only lent.

WE need a volunteer people!!!

I'll Volunteer!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I´ve seen pics f you but I have no clue right now

no idea on height, but will try on metric system.... 1.60 mt tall
    weight: 60kg
    hair: blonde, medium length wavy
    eyes: blue, light skin
    very nice smile
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Flatcoatluver,

I think I have seen your picture before so I might be cheating. But I think you have

Long Blond hair
    Blue/green eyes
    I picture you as being tall like 5 9
    Light skin

Good try!
    Height: nope I'm not that short. I'm actualy 5'9.
    weight: weight I wish I weighed 60kg.. But nope. I'm a big girl. But I have lot 50 lbs so far.
    hair: blonde, medium length wavy- Yes I actually just recently had my haircut to medium length. But I almost always straighten my hair when it down.
    eyes: blue, light skin- Green, but very light skin
    very nice smile -well thanks
    T.j (english setter)

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke_Corgi
    Flatcoatluver,

I think I have seen your picture before so I might be cheating. But I think you have

Long Blond hair
    Blue/green eyes
    I picture you as being tall like 5 9
    Light skin
    Your pretty much 100% right.
    T.j (english setter)

more volunteers please, this is fun.
    Furangels only lent.

I have seen your pic before, but i have not such a good memory, so i am guessing you are around 5ft 6 tall, longish dark hair,stylish, brown eyes,small tattoo, and some piercings, but not sure how many or where lol, light skinned,i know that you are young and a rather attractive young lady, how did i do ?
    I don't know my height for sure but I think it's around there.
    Hair is right, it's always straight.
    The tattoo is wrong though I have 4 and they are decent size.
    Pericings yep.
    I'm pale in the winter tan in the summer.
    You did very well

EDIT I forgot the picture.
    Last edited by buttercup132; 02-14-2008 at 01:47 PM.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Pembroke_Corgi,

5'6"
    Short,dark hair
    brown eyes
    olive skin
    Maybe a tattoo?

How'd I do?