Thread: Lonnie

Lonnie

How wonderful that you built cat ramps for your spoiled girls; I'm sure they appreciate them every time they go out on the lanai. Enjoy your special kittys for a long time!
    Barbara

Lonnie

What a pretty gal she is! I might be biased a little though because she looks just like my cat Mamma. Lonnie does have such a sweet face. It brings big smiles to me when I read about cats that are so loved by their owners like you and your husband. Give Lonnie an ear scratch for me and I hope she enjoys her day of fame!

Lonnie, baby

what a sweet looking girl you are!
    and bravo to your owners for being intuned with your cat needs
    I will have a great day just because i saw your loving-long-whiskered-cute face
    congrats for COTD Lonnie

Gentle slow-motion Lonnie! What a wonderful outlook on life! Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl! Please ask your loving humans to give you and your cat-siblings some petting for me on 'your' lanai.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lonnie what a sweet face you have!!!

I'm so glad you and your sister have a wonderful loving home together!!!
    I'd be kissing that sweet pink nose of yours if I could!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings beautiful Lonnie! I love your life philosophy, sweetheart...nice and easy does it! What an enchanted life you and sister Lucy lead, what with two such loving, forever humans to dote on you, tons of sunshine to bask in and your very own customized, deluxe lanai, complete with pet door and perch! It doesn't get much better that!

Heartfelt thanks to your dear Mom and Dad for going the rescue route, welcoming home not just one but two such deserving felines! What a heavenly match, and how well they have been rewarded their great compassion!

Hugs and kisses to you and Lucy too, on your much deserved day of honor, precious Lonnie! Hoping that you and Lucy, your proud Mom and Dad, are all enjoying a very happy, warm and sunny, Cat of the Day celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky Lonnie has the best of both worlds , the frsh Florida Air and Sunshine and the freedom to enjoy them safely. Believe me if I had the resources the Found Cats would have the ramp system that Lonnie enjoys. They will just have to settle for visting Lonnie with Tony Romas Take Out.
    They are sending A SUNNNY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO LOVEABLE LONNIE YOUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a pretty girl!!! How lucky that you and your sister were BOTH adopted!!! And I just love the way you can experience the outdoors in a safe way!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh my, Lonnie, you have the sweetest little kitty face! You have wonderful parents who adopted both you and Lucy from the shelter. I'm sure you have repaid them many times over with love and affection you give them. You are a great and gorgeous COTD, Miss Lonnie, and I hope you have many more happy and healthy days with your loving family.