Thread: God and the Biker

God and the Biker

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over any time I want."

The Lord said "Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally he said "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how can I make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

TOO FUNNY Mary!! I like it!!!
    ~ at least I'm not...

Hee hee, LOL Good one, I love it.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

ahahah, that reminds me of this one...

A man is walking along the beach when he trips over something in the sand.

Upon examination, he sees that it's a genie's lamp. He eagerly rubs the lamp and out pops a genie who says, "I am the genie of the lamp. I have been trapped in this lamp for 1,000 years. For setting me free I will grant you one wish."

The man thought and thought. Finally, he pulled out a map and said, "It's been my goal in life to do something for mankind for which everyone else will remember me. You see this region here on the map? It's called the Middle East and it's a very violent region. I realize I could wish for a lot of money, or fame, but I'd like to use this wish for peace in the Middle East."

The genie looked disappointed. He said, "I'm sorry sir, but I can't grant that wish. The people of that region have been fighting for thousands of years. The wars go back many, many generations. The religious battles and opinions run rampant in that area. Boundary disputes are constantly occurring. Violence and hatred is too far engrained into this part of the world for even one of my wishes to do any good.

I'm sorry, but I just can't do that. Have you another wish?"

"Well," said the man. "If I can't do that for mankind, perhaps I can do this for men. I would like to understand how women work. What makes them laugh? What makes them cry? What affects their emotions? How do I make them happy? Why do they do the things they do? I wish I could fully understand women."

The genie replied, "let me see that map again."

Trust me, That biker would not be riding alone next to the beach, married or not!