Thread: Hello! We Just signed up today! Here We Are!

Hello! We Just signed up today! Here We Are!

Left to right: Booger, Mama Kitty, and Charlie

Booger and Mama are brother and sister. Charlie is from Mama Kitty's second litter (from a stray).

this is Midget. She is from Mama's First litter (from a stray)

this is Buffy(a Burmese) he lost his leg when he was a kitten (not while I had him) due to a stupid vet that didnt know what she was doing.

All the boys (Booger, Charlie and Buffy) are fixed.
    They are mostly indoor cats, unless I take them out on the leash for a walk which they LOVE. As soon as they hear the leash jingle they come running and meowing!
    Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. As every cat owner knows, nobody "owns" a cat.

A BIG FOUND CAT WELCOME TO YOU AND YOUR CATS FROM THE FOUND CATS!! WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE AS THERE ARE SO MANY WONDEROUS CAT PEOPLE HERE WITH SO MANY TRULY WONDERFUL COMPANION CATS.
    THE TUBSTER ESPECIALLY WANTS TO SAY HELLO IN HIS LAID BACK WAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WELCOME TO PT!!

What lovely kitties! Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Welcome to Pet Talk and I think you are at the right place! Looks like you have a wonderful fur family and I am looking forwards to getting to know them and you! I didn't notice Buffy had a leg missing until you pointed it out. I have a very special girl Amy, check out the video on her if you are not familiar with CH kitties.

I will be looking forwards to reading your posts and hearing about your babies!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

OOhh, Midget looks like a calico? Love all your cats!

You made a point of saying the boys are fixed. The girls are spayed, right?

Welcome to PT!

Oh Thank you to you all! I also look forward to getting to know all of you and your meowies. No unfortunately, the girls are not fixed. I cant afford it right now and I just hope they dont get out. Midge got out this last winter and I thought I lost her. I would go out everyday and everynight calling her name and she never came. She was missing for two weeks. Finally as I was waiting to pull into the drive I saw a cat run in front of the car ahead of me. I didnt think it was her cause it looked like that cat had more white on her than Midge does. But I hurried and got into the garage and shut all the doors and started to call her name. I called and called and no answer. Just as I was going to leave I heard a small meow coming from under the garage couch. I looked and she came out to me!!! She was SOOOO skinny and had an open sore and infection under her chin. I took her to the vet and she had to spend the weekend there cause she couldnt hold food down. they cut out the infection and gave me some antibiotics and she cleared up. It was one of the coldest weeks that she was out and she frostbit her right ear. Half of it ended up falling off. Then when I got Buffy from my sister, who got him from someone else. His ear I noticed was frostbit as well and half of it ended up falling off too! SAME EAR!! Well anyway, yes Midget is a calico. She has the softest and sweetest meow ever. She has a really big heart and is so sensitive. Booger will play catch with you. I throw a milk ring and he runs after it and picks it up in his mouth and brings it back to you dropping it by your feet and then rubbing your leg. Charlie and I chase each other. He will run and hide and when I walk by where he is he will jump out and attach my feet until I run after him again. he's so funny. Buffy is a cuddlebug and mama likes to be by herself until I go to bed. Then she has to curl up in my hair and kneed my neck with her face buried by my ear. And those are my angels
    Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. As every cat owner knows, nobody "owns" a cat.

Welcome to Pet Talk, to you and your sweet kitties!

Pat and cats

Hello and Welcome to PT!
    All your kitties are cuties.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Thanks everyone!

Yes, WELCOME! I think you will like it here.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Welcome to PT. What a lovely fur posse you have.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Welcome to PT!! I am owned by Jack & Sunny a boy and a girl, you can see them in my signature picture below, I dote on them and Love them more than anything, they're around 11 years old, spayed and I got them from Cats' Protection which is a wonderful cat rescue in the UK

I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of your crew soon!

Welcome to PT!!!

I also have a 3 legged kitty! I have 4 more kitties running around here.

Please enjoy yourself here and learn from everyone.

Also, I can't help but ask what part of Wisconsin you're in. PTers are the most amazing crew and I'm sure someone will be able to find you either a free spay clinic for your girls or one that is unbelievably affordable -- most will be $25-$50. I had no idea a spay could actually be that cheap; I always thought it was a $200+ procedure. Thank goodness for PTers and their sleuthing abilities!