Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Ripple is gone...

UPDATE: Ripple is gone...

they tried everything, but they could not pump fluids in because his heart couldnt take it. no one knew what was wrong.
    i felt a surge in my stomach last night, and i knew that he was gone.
    i never thought i would notice if one cat went, seeing as i have 7, no, now i have 6, i can really feel part of my heart went with ripple to the RB. will someone elses cat help blue, purple and peanuts show him around? i think ripple is hungry because he was off his food. shall we get the ashes in an urn? i dont want to leave him to be thrown away or mass cremated with all the othher little fuzzies.
    i never said goodbye to his big green eyes, and the sight of him bedraggled and weak will forever haunt me.
    see you when i get to the RB ripple

thank you so much for the sig ellie! (whisk_luva)
    Jades animal friends;Pickle;RB Blue;RB Purple;Mitz
    RB Peanuts;RB Sweetie;Puss Puss;William
    RB Ripple- 1996-23/7/2007;Treacle;Spot;Red

"there is no trouble from which a cat can't exume itself from by using a little timely purring."
    Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

I am sorry for your loss, now Ripple is happy and healthy waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. I am sure Blue, Purple and Peanuts will be there to great him with many others to make him feel welcomed and show him around. RIP Ripple.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

A cat's eyes can look into your very soul. Please know that Ripple was able to do just that and what he saw was love and compassion for him and his welfare. Ripple is at peace now, hungry no more and he sees clearly that he made the right decision to leave so that his spirit can run free. RIP, dear Ripple and let your mom see that your eyes are clear and bright and free of pain.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

My 3 RB babies will be there to help Blue, Purple and Peanut show Ripple around. Lilith, Micia and Mytsi wanted me to let you know Ripple looks great and he has a full tummy now too. When they greated Ripple they led him to a wonderful italian bistro dinner that was help in his honor by the PT angel squad. He ate and ate to his hearts content and he especially loved the meat ravioli.

Then they all got together and he met all the other PT angels and they shared stories of their meowmie's and pawpaw's back home. Ripple said he will visit you so you can say good bye but he didn't want you to see him suffer anymore so he let go. He said he knew you loved him greatly and that he loved you back just as much. He promised to be your guardian angel at the bridge and to watch over you and his furry brothers and sisters.

He asked Lilith to tell me this message for you.

' Momma, don't worry about me now cause I am whole again. I can play and run and chase butterflies (that's so much fun). I have lots of new friends and I got my wings too. So I can fly down to visit you while you sleep and give you kitty kisses. You will feel them cause god said that is a special gift we get to be able to share with our families. I will always be in your heart and I know we will have a great reunion one day. When that day comes it will be the happiest of my RB life. Until then I will watch over you and love you all the same. I love you momma.'

R.I.P. Ripple. You will be missed and always remembered and loved.

(((((HUGS))))) to you through this difficult time.

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Ripple, and play hard at the RB. You are well again, and you will be greeted by many other PT babies.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Oh no. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious furbaby. *HUGS*

R.I.P. sweet little Ripple. My Soni is waiting with open paws to romp, play, and show you around.

a few days ago, Ripple was just off his food. we figured it normal, as he was picky with cat food. then he disappeared for a day or two, and we just thought he was out and coming in at night. then two girls asked if anyone owned a white cat, because they had found one and it was in a bad state. we went over and took ripple up from the floor. bedraggled, his stunning white fur in a mess, his bright green eyes slowly closing, and his gorgeous ears down in a sad state.
    i ran downstairs to see if he was ok. he wasnt. we tried feeding him, but he wouldnt eat. we tried to give him water, but he just sunk down after trying so hard to drink it.
    we phoned an emergency vet, and rushed him away. all i saw was that cat box go out the door, and a hunched figure...

today, at about 9am...
    the phone rang and my mum ran to pick it up. i hung back on the stairs, trying to hear. but she put the phone down, and i heard her cry. Our furbaby Ripple Pips was gone. they had tried pumping fluids into his body to perk him up, and he just started to get better. but his heart couldnt take the fluids, and his liver began to go funny. he just couldnt take the very thing that was there to save him...

we are shellshocked. we had ripple for 11 happy years, and when he was crushed, we paid every penny we found to help him. anything but lose him. we all thought he would get better this time, like he did the last. but sadly, it was not to be.

Please be happy at the RB ripple. surely you remember peanuts? and blue obviously. im sure other Furbabies will help you out while you are there...?

thank you so much for the sig ellie! (whisk_luva)
    Jades animal friends;Pickle;RB Blue;RB Purple;Mitz
    RB Peanuts;RB Sweetie;Puss Puss;William
    RB Ripple- 1996-23/7/2007;Treacle;Spot;Red

"there is no trouble from which a cat can't exume itself from by using a little timely purring."
    Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

Unhappy

Ripple knows that you love him and hes sad that you are sad. He wants you to know that hes with All The Pet Angels in the best Pet City in the World Paris.
    And there are so many parks and sidewalk cafes and night spots that he knows that you are going to have truly one fantastic time when you meet again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry for your loss. My Mr. Kitty & Getta will be there to show Ripple around. Please take comfort knowing that Ripple is better now & is playing @ the RB.

RIP Ripple! ((((((HUGS)))) to those who loved you and will always miss you. May your pain of loosing him lessen with time.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Unhappy

Sleep softly, sweet Ripple....
    Nine is Fine!!

I'm so sorry. RIP sweet Ripple.

I am so very sorry.

Hugs with LES,
    Pat

I'm so sorry that Ripple didn't make it. But he's not bedraggled any more. Now he's strong and well and feeling no pain and he's taking a nice long rest. I wish you peace soon. Ripple has found his. A candle burns for you both.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

RIP, little Ripple. You will be sorely missed.