Thread: Duke

Duke

Hi Duke......You sure are a big boy. And a handsome one at that.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You could be my lap baby. Your coat is so pretty.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good Morning Duke!!!

Hello to our 175 pound DOTD and lap dog extraordinaire!! Aren't you just adorable big boy? A true gentle giant. We loved reading your story. We think you're a big, huggable, kissable, lovebug. Anyone would love to have you around to brighten their days It's obvious that that's the way your family feels for sure. Please tell your family to give you some kisses from us(some for Comet too). Congrats on your big day today and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Rain Later, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Duke!!!

I just have to giggle at the thought of a "little guy" like you, thinking he's a lap dog !!! We've fallen in love with your picture; just imagine our behavior if we could visit all 175 pounds of you !!! Have a wonderful day as our precious and beloved DOTD !!!

P.S. Has your family ever had to mount a search and rescue mission to locate a missing visitor only to find them half buried under you ??!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hey there big guy! What a hunky, handsome boy you are, Duke; truly a gentle giant among canines...talk about a "lap full" of love! We hear you're not the athletic type? Well, why work up a sweat when you can saw some zzzz's, dream and twitch the day away! hehe What a lucky family, having a furkid as lovable and huggable as you; truly blessed!

Hope today, your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight, is a very happy one for you, Duke, filled with all of your faves...you know the drill...naps, lap time, being spoiled rotten!

Congratulations to you adorable, lovable Duke, DOG OF THE DAY! Big Bernie sized hugs and kisses to you, and Comet too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Duke,

Wow, you are one big pup sweetheart. Just more doggie to love, right
    Duke. It's good to meet you today & offer a big congratulations with
    mega sized hugs for being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you & your family a long & happy life big fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Duke! You are a big handsome boy! I bet you are getting lots of hugs and kisses today to celebrate your special day. Have fun playing with Comet and your parents today. Congrats on DOTD!!

Duke, I think you're a big, huggable love bug too! You can sit on my lap any time you like. I hope you had an excellent day as the Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678