Thread: I'm Rich I'm Rich, No Wait, Dagnabit

I'm Rich I'm Rich, No Wait, Dagnabit

Ok so I go on-line this morning to check my bank account total. My check is to be electronical deposited by this morning, my boss is going on a vacation so it's extra important that this is taken care off this week.
    I look at the total and it's a ton of cash.
    Where, how, when, what is going on? I have all of this to spend, no this can't be correct?
    I call the bank, they are having a computer problem. They are doubling and tribling peoples' deposit. Unfortunately they are correcting the problem and I cannot keep that huge amount now posted.
    For a moment faith smiled upon me and then reality came and ripped the rug right out from under me once again. But for those few moments...........................
    Just an FYI it was Fifth Third Bank in Ohio

$$$$ Man, so close yet SOOOO far away!!! Don't ya hate when that happens??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I had nothing but trouble with Fifth/Third so I closed my account with them. For 6 months after that, I would get letters every week or so saying that I owed them $.02 to $.06 on that account. I finally walked into my local branch with all the letters and left them on the counter with 6 pennies and walked out. I'll never deal with them again.
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Bank of Ireland over here made the same mistake once and people had taken the money from their account and spent it and the bank could do nothing about it they made the mistake and had to put it back themselves so next time just take the money and run!!!!!!!!
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

I bank with 5/3, and after I read your post, I IMMEDIATELY looked at my account since I had deposited my paycheck last evening!

Hmmmm. I don't have a larger amount. :::sigh::: I was ready to take the money and run!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Oh poo I wonder if I go to another branch and try and take the money out if they would give it to me? That would be dishonest and I am not that way. I'm a bitch at times, but an honest one.

My dad got 10,000.00 once

He rushed to the bank & notifyed them ASAP... As you can be held responsible for errors like that, if you take the money.

My dad wanted it so bad, as we were very poor & could have used that to put more food on the table & better clothing on our backs. but like you, hes an honest man...

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    Oh poo I wonder if I go to another branch and try and take the money out if they would give it to me? That would be dishonest and I am not that way. I'm a bitch at times, but an honest one.
    I would have taken the money and skipped the country !!!!!!
    Wom

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    Monica a b****?????? Never! I dont believe you are ever a b**** Mon!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Haha. I would have run with the money too.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

For sure is this for real truth.. Darn Darn
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    $$$$ Man, so close yet SOOOO far away!!! Don't ya hate when that happens??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wow, I'll bet that was a good feeling...for a while.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good on you for not taking the $$. What goes around comes around. If you'd have taken the $$, its not like they WOULDN'T have known WHO took it. Duh, guys it would have been IN YOUR ACCOUNT. Somehow I think they would have found you...

We all need to be honest, upstanding people. If you can't be honest in your own heart....wow.

Too bad it WASN'T a special bonus. Wouldn't that have been cool? A special present from your boss and company? Although it sounds like a LARGE amount, so maybe too large for a bonus though? Anyway, you totally rock for being honest...it absolutely comes right back around and you will be rewarded for your honestly.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...