Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chatner

Chatner

You sound like a "wild and crazy guy", but in a very fun way. I also have a Siamese, so I know how nutty you guys can be. I hope you enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Oh you are too cute for your own good Chatner! Actually I thought your name was pronouced chat (as in talk) as I know you Siamese have quite the gift of gab. Your second picture made me laugh out loud. You must provide your humans with endless hours of fun each day and now they have provided you with a place to shine - Chatner, Cat of the Day right here at Pet Talk!

I want you!

Oh Chatner, I am in love. Please come and live with us at Camp Vermont.

Congratulations for being the CAT OF THE DAY!

You are one cook cat, for sure. I just love the photo of you all stretched out in the chair!

You are KING CHATNER!

Chatner you are indeed Captain of your home and look as though you are born to command. I am sure that Mr Shatner would be honored by his furry namesake.
    The Found Cats are beaming a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to COSMIC CHATNER YOUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chatner! You have that Meezer personality, energy and enthusiasm! Hold still long enough so your people can put some rubs on your fluffy tummy for me. Happy Cat of the Day! I enjoyed meeting you today.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chatner, I love you. That second picture is worth a thousand worths. Congrats on being COTD. Have your fur family get you some extra bottle caps to play.

Chatner

Chatner, you are just gorgeous! I love your blue eyes and the silvery highlights in your fur. Oh, and that tummy of yours is just irresistable--I would love so much to give you great big tummy rubs!!! How busy your house must be, and how much attention you must get living with six humans...I'm sure you have each one of them wrapped around your little paw! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Too cute for your own good, that you are Chatner! Upside down, right side up, from any perspective you're simply adorable! What a joyful, life and people loving bundle of fur you are; quite the scamp and oh so entertaining too! Mr. Purrrsonality Thanks for the big smiles, Chatner! Those photos made my day! hehe Congrats on your Cat of the Day nod...time to take your position as Pet Talk's top cat and enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight! I"m sure you'll make the most it Hugs and kisses to you, sweetie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chatner what a character you seem to be!!!

I love that picture of you all stretched out. Could you get any more comfy?

What a joy you must be to your guardians!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inasmuch as you're a Canadian cat, I figured that it was "chat" as in French for "cat." But you certainly share your namesake's slightly goofy personality and blue eyes. I would say to have fun on your special day, but it looks like you have lots of fun already!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Chatner

Chatner I think that you are the most handsome cat Iv'e ever seen! People must stand in line to rub your belly!! I wish i was in that line I love the second picture of you sprawled out on YOUR chair!!

And I'm sure that Chatner sings better than Shatner...
    Leonard Migliore

What a nut!!! But that is what makes you so loveable!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Chatner, cat of funny sleeping positions

I just had a very good laugh out loud over the picture of Chatner laying on his back looking quite comfortable! What a hoot -congrats on your being today's COTD!
    Susan
    =^..^=

And 1,2,3,4...

OMG, a cat that does pilates! I think that's the funniest pic I've ever seen of any cat, anywhere(and I've seen quite a few, LOL). Chatner, you're incorrigible