Thread: A new kitty is in the forum!

A new kitty is in the forum!

Hello, my name is Jennifer and my kitten is Bella. First I would like to say that I am an absolute lover of all things Tortie and when I found out one of our local vets had a rescue tortie kitten (and many siblings) I could not resist!!! So having said that, I know her mother is a Tortoiseshell (brown and red). Not so sure about the father. I have in the past owned a mother and 2 tortie kittens and 2 bobtail lynx's. Everyday Bella reminds me more and more of the Lynx's I had. We tease and say she is a Wildcat, literally. If anybody has a clue as to what else she may be, please let me know. Thanks!!
    Sherwin, Bella and Semper's Mama!

Welcome to PT.

I too love torties, and Siamese. I have a tortie-point siamese named Bella!

I just love the name Bella too. I love how torties change color as they grow.

Here is my Bella, as an adult. You can see her as a kitten in my signature.

Hope to see more of your girl, as she grows. Enjoy her now, they grow up SO fast.

omg she is beautiful! she has changed too. Bella's mom is a brown and red tortie and one of Bella's siblings got the same coloring. The other is orange and has the tabby stripes. Bella as you can see got the gray, or from what I have read, blue diluted. I am glad we both share the love of torties!

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Welcome to PT!!! Your kitten sure is adorable. I have 4 males and 2 females. Storm is just a blue DLH, Sunny is an Aby mix, Sky is a Siamese Norwegian Forest Cat mix, Starr is a Siamese Flame Point mix, Pearl is a Siamese Lynx Point mix, and Ziggy Stardust is probably just a DLH but she looks like she may have some Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat in her.

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy

She is STUNNING!!!! I have a thing for blue eyes. I love her pattern! Does she have the "tude" to go along with her calico/tortie personality?

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hello, everyone!
    I am a tortie-lover too! I have a kitten named Nitschke, who is what they call a Domestic Shorthair, Black Tortie with white. She is four months old currently. I only have one pic of her on this computer I am on right now, and it is the one when she was just 2 mos. old. So, I will put a more current one on this thread soon, so you can see her more currently.
    Jen218300, welcome to Pet Talk! Your kitten, Bella, is a very cute and pretty tortie. That is so cool that she is a blue diluted tortie. Does she have "tortie-tude"? My kitten, Nitschke, definitely does!
    Rosethecopycat, your cat named Bella is so beautiful. She has great tortie colors and chocolate colors and blue eyes! I've never seen a cat quite like her. That is SO cool that she is a Tortie PT. Siamese. Does she have "tortie-tude" as well?

Have a great day!
    Catloverforever and her cats: Reggie, Nellie, and Nitschke.
    Enjoy the picture of Nitschke (when she was little). I've shared it with some people on Pet Talk already, so some might've already seen it. Sorry about that. I'll try to get a recent pic of her!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Too funny! To everyone wondering if Bella has a tortie-tude. Oh you would not believe! She is something else. I often get concerned because she is soooo playful. She loves to nip and bite, especially when we are sleeping. Kinda like having a newborn in the house. We have built her quite the kitty paradise here. Everything from the floor to ceiling tree, kitty condo, kitty cave, kennel when she misbehaves (although she actually loves getting in it). The funniest thing is that she loves getting in an empty beer box! Thanks to everyone who has welcomed us with open paws and for all the compliments on Bella.

I have a Dog named Little Reggie. And i post as reggie.

Welcome to Pet Talk!!! Your kitty is so cute and adorable. You should post some more pics of your new kitty. She is cute!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!