Thread: new here

new here

hi i'm addison m. and my hamster cinnoman is the pet of the day i'm sooooo happy

Welcome!

How are you doing, Addy? Welcome to Pet Talk!
    I'm David P and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm owned by three cats, Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a tortoiseshell kitty (they're both in my signature) and my newest Marigold, another tortoiseshell kitty. I also volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organization in Pittsburgh. I hope you post a lot and stay to make lots of new friends. This site is addictive!!

Hi, Addy! Congrats on Cinnoman being Pet Of The Day. She looks like such a sweetheart.
    Welcome to Pet Talk! I have two cats named Angel and Snow and one beagle named Duke. I just got two new frogs named Misty and Rocky. I hope you love it here and you should post up some more pictures of your pets. Everyone will love to see them. Anyway, welcome to Pet Talk!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Welcome

I have two lovely hamsters called Whisk and Chino.... (seen in my siggy below ) Your hamster is sooo sweet (I love basically every hamster )

I also have two guinea pigs called Nut and Egg

I hope you enjoy it here and stay for a long time
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

he's cute