Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More prayers needed

More prayers needed

Hey all, life sure can throw some curve balls at you.

Long story made incredibly short... I was in the ER with Ashley til 2:30 last night (or 2:30 this morning?) Anyhow, it was waaaayyyy past my bedtime and I left without her and no answers as to WHY she was there.

She was having back spasms, tight chest, FAST heart beat, and wheezing like she was having an asthma attack. They thought she might have a blood clot in the lungs... ruled that out. She does have a serious inflamation in her lungs, but they think its a symptom of something else.

They ran Cat Scans, X-rays, drew blood, drew more blood, yet more again. She seemed to deteriorate as the night went on. As I was leaving her, she had to go to the bathroom and just the 4 foot walk knocked her out.

Perhaps they say, God works in mysterious ways. He realized she wasn't heading the caution we were telling her about her recent behavior and she certainly wasn't all that concerned about her dad.... so He gave her a serious wake-up call that she couldn't ignore.

Can you share some prayers and good thoughts for her? I feel so bad for her.... never saw her so scared in my life. She might be rebelling (for lack of a better word) at the moment but nobody deserves to be sick like this.

Prayers coming from my way

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Oh no. I am sorry this happened. And I do hope this will help her see what her dad is going through as well. It's not fun to be sick, especially if you don't even know WHY you are sick. That is scary.
    Your family will be in my thoughts.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

prayers! I hope the docs will ask about her lifestyle...and you and dad may need to fill them in since she is still living at your house.

I hope she is better soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers on the way, that it is something fixable, and she'll feel better in a few days.

Prayers from RI for you, her, and the whole family.

Dear God,

I know there is a message in this incident, as well as a lesson to be learned. We may never know what or why, and that's okay. But please, take care of Ashley, watch over this wonderful family, help them through this most difficult time and make them all stronger. Most of all God, strengthen the bond between them and help them love each other and come together as a family.

Amen

Kim,

You have my number. Call me anytime. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully the doctors will be able to find out what's wrong with her. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.

Thoughts and prayers going out, Kim

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Prayers on the way. I know how scary it is to be in the hospital and not have any answers. *hugs*

*HUGS* GREAT vibes your way!

Thanks guys (((hugs))))

I just got back from the hospital. We still have no idea what's happening, other than a lung infection and racing pulse. Her BP is back to normal and she looks MUCH better this afternoon. She'll most likely be discharged tonight (goodness knows they can't keep her for more than 24 hours! )

They're thinking it might be a serious asthma attack, but its boggling their mind because she never once showed any signs of asthma in the past, and to have an asthma attack this bad, you'd most certainly have noticed something.

She's on nebulizer treatments, which amazed Cam to no end. He was fascinated by the smoky mask on mommy's face I left because a 1 year old and hospital do not mix. Hubby's still there.

Oh dear poor you, sending you lots of well wishes, positive vibes and good thoughts for Ashley to make a good recovery and be home as soon as possible, take care and keep us posted.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Kim, have they checked for internal bleeding(ulcer)? It sounds like the symptoms I had years ago with that. Maybe mono?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Any more updates?? It is horrible to be sick AND not know why!!!!

Prayers on the way. Keep us posted.