Thread: Darling Wilbur

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Darling Wilbur

What a lucky wee piggy you are, Wilbur! Your story of triumph warms the heart! If you were my pal, I'd make sure you got a plum every day, just for being you. Congratulations making it up on the couch, that's quite an accomplishment! Enjoy your day, Wilbur!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hi, Wilbur! You are such a sweet and adorable pig! You look so cute in that sweater, which I'm sure you have by far outgrown now. I'm so happy for you that you were rescued and are living a good, happy life now. Enjoy your special day. I hope you get a plum to celebrate! Congrats on POTD!

i like the idea of a pig in a pram, you are very caring owners

Hey there, Wilbur! I hope you have a delightful day celebrating your POTD status in your pram enjoying a plum or maybe even two, darling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

ADORABLE!!! That 'one' word describes Wilbur completely! <<< I have never seen a cuter pig, and I love the sweater!! How precious...
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Wilbur you adorable boy you!!!

What a smile I got from seeing you in your little sweater!!! See?

Sounds like you have a wonderful home and family and are in for a life stuffed with all the love you can hold (and a few plums too).

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Pet of the Day too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Painfully precious, that's what you are Wilbur! Oh, what a precious, wittle piggie you are! A piggie pram! How cute it that! lol And not only are you better mannered than your sibs Peppa and Elvis, you're better mannered than most furkids I know! I just love your sweater sweetie and I'll just bet you looked quite festive, and totally irresistible, in your festive St. Patty's Day gear, too! I'm thinking you're quite the hit of the neighborhood and today, on Pet Talk for sure! But do you really camp out in a sleeping bag, in the kitchen? You're too much! Congrats to you Wilbur, our most precious PET OF THE DAY! Hope you and your family, and all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying a super fun day reveiling in your "top pet" honors! Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you, adorable Wilbur! Hope you got that coveted plum, today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being our Pet of the Day Wilbur!

You are the cutest pot-bellied pig I have ever seen! And look how small you are The cuteness is overbearing

I hope you have a great day Wilbur!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo