Thread: Someone called animal control!!!

Someone called animal control!!!

I was at work today when our MOD Ben, walked in and said Animal Control was looking my car over.

I guess they saw the cat carrier and thought I left my cat in the hot car. They were going around the parking lot checking parked cars to make sure no pets were left in hot vehicles.

I started laughing hysterically. My friend Kate said, "Boy they sure don't know YOU, do they??"

Although I'm VERY glad they were checking, I thought it bizarre.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

OMG, they really don't know you!!

But like you said, it's good that they care about things like that!

Kirsten

That's wonderful that are checking cars but Your car is not one they have to worry about.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I can relate to you, I keep a cat carrier in the back seat of my car all the time just in case I ever need it suddenly, but its always empty lol. I hope no one ever thinks I have a cat in there and break into my car.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Just make sure the wire front is facing a window so someone can easily see that the inside is empty.

I'm impressed that there are Animal Control people who check cars! Yay!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm very glad they are doing their job. My daughter, in her never ending wisdom said, "Gee Mom, do ya think that's any indication your car needs cleaning out???" Very funny. Always the proverbial smart@$$. Think she takes after me??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Once my old boss left a cat carrier in the back of his car and someone smashed his window!! I WISH they had thought to call animal control.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Always the proverbial smart@$$. Think she takes after me??
    naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..........
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I took the carrier out of my car because I have to drive my best friend to the airport at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow (5 am!! ).

I always keep the carrier and cat food in my car. Ya never know when you might come upon a stray cat that needs help, right??

Jeez Donna, would you just stop neglecting those cats already?

They surely don't know you Donna.

Can you send some of them down my way? We need more attention paid to these situations. Kudos to the Animal Control people!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I think it great that they check cars. As we all know there are horrible, heartless and brainless people who would leave their pets in cars. There was a story several years ago on how a grandfather left his two grandsons in the car. He forgot they were there and both died. Theys suffered horrible deaths. I think as pet lovers it might be a good idea to check the cars next to you on these horrible hot days.