Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finn, Freckles and Dudley at the lake

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Finn, Freckles and Dudley at the lake

It's been awhile since we've gotten out to the lake, the rain has been relentless! But, these are from this month and they were taken at our spot at a lake near our home. It's pretty secluded, and the dogs can play off leash. It's always dirty, and always fun!

All three dogs...this is unique, as Freckles typically doesn't play with the boys. She's usually out hunting by herself.

Even more unusual, here she is actually playing with the toy!

I love this one of our two boys. They're such good buds.

Finn recently started to go completely under the water. It's funny to watch. Here's a series of photos of him going under. Dudley really doesn't know what to think of it!

More to come...
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

individual photos

And, here are some shots I got of the dogs by themselves. Such pretty animals, they are! Freckles doesn't usually sit still and Dudley is so dark, they're not as easily captured as Finn. Finn's a very photogenic dog, so I couldn't decide between the two, which is why I am posting both.

Prissy Miss Freckles

Sturdy Dudley

My Handsome Finn

Hope you all enjoyed my three!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

all of them are adorable!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Beautiful pictures, especially the last set! I love the last two of Finn. He's such a handsome boy. Dudley and Freckles are both adorable.

Wow! Fabulous pictures of your gorgeous crew! I so enjoyed looking at them, thanks for sharing.

Awww so good to see the gang again Kari. I can't believe Finn dives, that's so cool . I really love the last set, especially the last two of Finn. He really is such a photogenic boy.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

That's so cool Finn goes completely under! I don't think I've ever seen a dog do that before!!

OMG Kari, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last two of Finn!! The last four photos are my favorite!! GREAT job! I hope we get to see more of them soon!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Gee they sure did have a good time!

Dudley: Where'd he go? Where'd he GO!?
    Finn: Thought I saw a fish!

What a fun day. Glad you posted these, thanks!

Such cute pics Kari!! They all look great! Finn is a man of many talents isn't he? So creative

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Great pics, I always love them. I LOVE the last set though, all the pups are gorgeous.

They are all just beautiful!!!! I love the ones of them playing and Finn going under water, I have never seen that before. pretty amazing!!!

That is so cool. What was Finn going after? Was it a toy or do you think a fish? That is really really cool. Not only a Dock Dog but a Diving Dog as well.

Fenway dived in the water last year to get a frog and nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought he was drowning. I was just about to jump in after him, when all of a sudden his little wet head appeared. He hasn't done it since.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

It's great seeing your dogs again. The last two pictures of Finn are gorgeous, and I really like all of the pictures of Freckles. She is such a pretty girl, I always enjoy seeing her.

Thanks, everyone, for checking out my dogs! They are all a lot of fun, and usually well behaved.

For everyone who asked, Finn's going after rocks! Hahaha...we would throw a rock in and he would go in to try and find it. We're so mean! But, it's just something we noticed he did in a little kiddie pool last month, and we love that he's doing it in the lake, it's so funny to see.

I'm really glad everyone likes the photos...I love the ones of Freckles and Finn (the "portrait" ones) and the one of Finn and Dudley.