Thread: Scooby!!!

Scooby!!!

You are indeed one very handsome fellow!!! Look at those eyes!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sweet Scooby!

Scooby,
    What a handsome tabby cat you are ! In addition, you sound so very sweet and loving, and just a bunch of fun . Kudos to your owners for getting you back to being healthy, and for adopting you in the first place ! It sounds like you and your owner(s) have a great time together, and I wish you MANY more years to come ! Happy Cat of The Day, Scooby . Your personality, good looks (those aren't as important as your personality, I know, but still, you are very handsome ), and rescue story make you a great Cat of The Day ! Enjoy your special day, Scooby !
    Pets and Purrs from Reggie, Nellie, Nitschke, and Their Proud Owner, Catloverforever

Scooby how handsome you are!!!

The blooms in your tree really set your fur off beautifully!!! Did you pose there on purpose?

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scooby you are a true Son of the Old Sod and as fine an Irish Cat as we have seen in many a year. You are a dead ringer for the Late Great Jmaes Cagney where that fine Actor able to climb trees and show off his fur.
    The Found Cats sings Too Ra Loo Ra Loo Ra to Green Eyed Scooby Irelands Pride ad Our Newest Boyo Cat Of the Day.
    May the wind be warm and ever at your back Scooby!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greetings to you Scooby, you furry, four-legged smile generator What a fab photo your family has submitted for your Cat of the Day honors! Those blossoms sure are lovely but they pale in comparison to your beauty!
    We can't thank your family enough for their generosity of heart and their great compassion, rescuing you from such tragic beginnings and returning you to good health, making your life such a happy one And the unconditional love and joy you give them in return, priceless!

Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day honors with your proud humans, "fridge" and "door," sweetheart! I'm sure they're spoiling you rotten, just as they do each and every day Hugs and kisses to you, precious Scooby...our most deserving, brave and beautiful honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scooby, you have similiar markings to my Chaz! Are those peepers blue??? If so, how exceptional . . . Chaz is envious. I hope you had a delightful day celebrating your COTD status in Ireland, gorgeous guy!

For Catmandu, Too Ra Loo Ra Loo La (or however it is spelled) was a song my Mother used to sing, to lull me to sleep when I was a little girl . . . thanks for the memories!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs