Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simba's Purple Rabbit [Jackie please read]

Simba's Purple Rabbit [Jackie please read]

Jackie i would like you to know that you have made a dog all the way here in Florida VERY Happy.

It all started when Simba won in the Patriotic Dog Contest over at Jackie's community. When received our package, Simba ignored his toy that he received [of course, there were Growling Gourmets to eat!] But soon after that i threw his toy out there and he has loved it ever since. He crazy over it! At first i thought he would just leave it laying aorund just like and old toy... but no this one must have a special squeeker!
    Here are a few stories aobut Simba and the purple rabbit followed with some pictures:

Yesterday: When my mom and my brother's girlfriend walked into my parents bedroom [where the rabbit was lating on the floor] cause my mom wanted to show my bro's girlfriend what she had got for her birthday. Well they had just walked in and past the rabbit when Simba came zooming in grabbed the rabbit then ran back out. He musta been afraid they were gunna steal it or something!!!!

Last Night: My mom went out in the front porch to smoke a ciggerette and Simba followed with the Purple Rabbit in mouth.
    He sat in the rocking chair out there the whole time with the rabbit in his mouth. When my mom got up and said "Come on Sim, time to go night night" He dropped his rabbit and came inside. Befor going to bed my mom sat on the computer for a while when she got up to go to bed she saw that Simba was sitting by the front door. My mom said "what?" to him and he whined. So my mom opened the door he ran out in the porch and grabbed his rabbit!

On a daily basis: Everyday when my mom comes home from work Simba runs and find his rabbit and brings it to her. He Brings it to bed. And if you go near it, touch it, or anything dealing with it Simba is RIGHT there.

Jackie he really loves this toy, thank you bunches!
    LOL we already make fun of him for crossing his legs [ we think he might be gay lol] but now he has a PURPLE Bunny to go along! LOL. Here are the pics:

"touch my bunny and DIE!"

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Awww, dear sweet precious Simba! I think these are some of the cutest stories of the goofy boy Thanks for sharing KayAnn.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Awww.....What sweet pictures
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Sooooooooo Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

Those pic's are great! Sooooo cute!

KayAnn, You should get calanders printed and sell them! That Simba can really pose for the pictures!

Love the pictures of Simba.
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

Oh,Simba,how sweet you are
    The last one is priceless

Koxka

He is so adorable! I love the pics!

I seriously have no idea what it is with him and this toy. Tonight while i came to get on the computer in my room... Simba's bunny was in here and he had followed me into my room. I closed the door and he grabbed his bunny and came and sat by me... then he got up and sat near the door and started whineing! When i said "Simba, give" i had to say it a few times then he gently let go of the toy. And when i handed it back he gently took it. Then i tok it from him again and sat it in front of him, he started licking it... does he think it's his baby? Here's a pic of him by the door:

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I love the pictures ! Merlin has a "thing" about his Santa claus that our son gave him one year for christmas. It has to go every where. I don't let him take it outside for fear Lady (the termanater of toys) will get it. One time Merlin lost it for a day and man did we have a BAD day. They get werid some times.
    Merlin started about 3 years ago having to meet you at the door with a "gift" and you have to accept it to get in the door , or he stays in the way. Just out of the blue one day he started it. Never have figured why.
    Simba take good care of your bunny.

I love the last picture in your first post...that could win a contest!! Simba is definitely photogenic! Thanks for the stories and the pictures.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Great Pictures!

I loved the story, too! The ongoing saga of Simba and the Purple Bunny!! Tune in tomorrow - - hope you share more!! Thank you!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Great pictures and story, made me smile... a lot!

Simba gay? No way! He just loves his toy!
    Angus does the same thing with his hedgehog, and he lays there and just licks and licks on that thing. I have no clue of why either, guess he just really loves it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets