Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics and a link to professional portraits...hope you aren't sick of Quinn pics!

pics and a link to professional portraits...hope you aren't sick of Quinn pics!

Here's the link to our professional portraits if you care to check them out. We love the way they turned out!

You will have to enter customer name and access code. Just copy and paste the access code so you don't have to type it in. Here they are:

Customer Name: Leslie Baxter
    Access Code: LTP73701041012JCP

professional portraits

Once there, click on the "Click here to view all of your portrait images."

Here are a few pics, also. I hope you don't tire of seeing Quinn pics, but I know at least some people enjoy them, so here are some new ones.

I may also post a few in dog general, for obvious reasons

Boone giving Quinn a big kiss on her mouth. She LOOVES when the doggies kiss her. She's a pet lover in training for sure!

Leaning on Kersey. Kersey and Boone are such trustworthy dogs. I love that I can trust them with Quinn, especially Kersey because she's more mellow then Boone the pup.

Kersey hugging her baby sister

I put her in my big bed to take a nap with her but I had to snap some photos of her first since she was so pretty

This outfit looked "OK" on the hanger, but when I put it on Quinn, it looks just so good on her. It is one of my favorite outfits for her now. I just love how old fashioned and feminine it looks. Here she is awake in it.

I like this outfit a lot, too. People just keep giving us all these wonderful, beautiful and adorable outfits.

I wish I had even 1% of the pretty clothes she has. My clothes need help but her clothes are just so pretty hehe.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by AdoreMyDogs; 06-29-2007 at 04:30 PM.

I can't see them Leslie, it asks for customer name and access code

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sick of Quinn? Not me!!

P.S. To view the pics for the adress you sent us you needCostomer name and acess code.

*sniffle* how dare you trick us? lol.

OK try now Tell me if it works.

Aww, they are adorable!! Quinn is so beautiful!! I love that the dogs are so calm and you can trust them around her, cute!!

Not to be nosey or anything, but there is a guy at my school who moved from Texas (not exactly sure where) with the last name "baxter". Do you have any relatives that moved to Minnesota last year?? His first name is Stuart and he is probably 16 or 17, and he has a little brother named Dorian (i think).
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Quote Originally Posted by Toby's my baby
    Aww, they are adorable!! Quinn is so beautiful!! I love that the dogs are so calm and you can trust them around her, cute!!

Not to be nosey or anything, but there is a guy at my school who moved from Texas (not exactly sure where) with the last name "baxter". Do you have any relatives that moved to Minnesota last year?? His first name is Stuart and he is probably 16 or 17, and he has a little brother named Dorian (i think).
    Not that I know of, but it's my hubby's name and I've not yet even met all his relatives. Could very well be some sort of relative. We're in the very northern part of TX.

What a sweet girl! You are one lucky mother to have such a beautiful and cheerful girl!

Love her hair do!!!! Moheken style! Lol

Hehe she's so cute!! Well worth the wait ... And Quinn with the doggies?? Too cute!!

She is beautiful!! And YOU, girlfriend, look fantastic!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Love all the photos. She sure is a "ham" in front of the camera.
    JCPenny did a fantastic job.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

she's soooo cute!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Oh Leslie...she's ADORABLE The family pictures are great and the ones of her by herself are too cute! My favorite is the last one when she's asleep...too sweet!
    Thanks ever so much for sharing these!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quinn is such a cute little lady. The professional pictures all turned out beautiful.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Thanks so much

Thank you for sharing!! I loved looking at them and think you have such a sweet andf beautiful family. The three of you look so happy Miss Quinn is the star though - so smily. Yes she has some great clothes!