Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kind of Creepy *Part of Nancy's Reading*

Kind of Creepy *Part of Nancy's Reading*

For a long time now, well since about 2002 when my beloved Rabbit Baby (whom I loved for than anything, we had a bond that I can never have again) died, I have been getting new rabbits. At first I had one that was completely white like Baby and she ended up dying of wryneck. Another one I had was white with brown spots and I eventually had to give it up because my parents hadn't wanted another bunny in the house.

And now I have Kishii who is definatley here to stay. Anyways ever since Baby died and I got another rabbit in the house, my rabbits have never ever gotten attached to me, or bonded with me, if anything they have no feelings for me and don't want me to hold them.

I know its kind of weird to think of this, and I never thought in a million years that I would believe in ghosts or spirits, but now I am finally starting to wonder if it is possible that maybe Baby's spirit is still wondering in my room and that's one reason why all the bunnies I"ve had before her do not get attached to me.

Last night I was on the floor with Kalypso (my kitten) and there is a toy that she always loves to run and jump at, well I was waiting with my camera to try and get her to jump, she got two feet away from it...stopped and pinned her ears back so flat and then with her ears still flat to her head..she began to slowly back away from it and then ran under my dresser to hide..it was so creepy and scary, because I didn't see anything there and I had no idea what had her so scared and terrified.

Does anyone know a good pet psychic, I've been wanting to ask one a question and do you know how much a pet psychic costs? Sorry this is so long guys, thanks for listening
    Last edited by Kalei; 06-25-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Look at this thread. Honestly, I haven't read the entire thread myself, but I thought of it after I read your post.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...2&page=1&pp=15
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I had written on that thread about my friends cat

I have heard all my life that they can see them (meaning things we can't see) and I have a friend that I use to work with that swears one of his cats sees something in his house that scares the daylights out of him (the cat) and makes the cats fur stand streight up. It is a place by his staircase that is where the cat sits and watches for hours, he growls with his fur standing up then bolts in the oppsite direction... and this happens a lot. When the cat wants to go upstairs, he said he will walk through 2 rooms to get to the staircase, rather than use the hall where he "sees" this whatever it is.
    My former co worker use to tell us stories about Gator's lates adventures and the staircase ghost... odd thing is, he has 2 cats and only this one is scared of the spot by the staircase.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

efrusy @ yahoo.com - Nancy Efrusy, pet psychic

She works from a photo, and her prices are reasonable. She lives in the USA.

Lots of folks here on PT have used her, with great results.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks so much all three of you! I read that Cat thread a little bit about the cats seeing ghosts and the way the cats react is the way my Kalypso reacted. It's kind of creepy. Thanks Catty1 for the email, I am going to email her and see what her price is Cause I would really like to see what she says, she may be able to help answer these questions I have

Kalei

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    Thanks so much all three of you! I read that Cat thread a little bit about the cats seeing ghosts and the way the cats react is the way my Kalypso reacted. It's kind of creepy. Thanks Catty1 for the email, I am going to email her and see what her price is Cause I would really like to see what she says, she may be able to help answer these questions I have
    Nancy is awesome - you enjoy talking with her. My co-worker just emailed her over an issue with her dog.

Catty1- you might want to put spaces in the email address - its too easy for spammer's to pick up people's email addresses via forums. I am sure Nancy would appreciate it - I even do it when I pm people - can't be too careful.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Wow thats just a little scary.

Good luck with the pet psychic!

Whats wryneck?
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

It's odd that you say that, because sometimes Fender will go into the trees, or over to the flowerbeds, and all of the sudden run out with his ears back, and his tail glued to his butt. I never thought anything of it until I read this thread. Then I remembered that my parents old dog Barney was buried below the flowerbed that Fender is scared of. If I were you, I'd definitely see a pet psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorxMyxLove
    Wow thats just a little scary.

Good luck with the pet psychic!

Whats wryneck?
    Wryneck is usually a hereditery disease that a rabbit is born with that when they get a certain age their neck cranks completely side ways so that they head is turned and face is touching their side and they can't move their head back, so they can't walk anymore, they only keep spinning in circles. When a rabbit gets this, its something that you have to get the animal put down as soon as possible.

And Thank you Terrierman, I emailed her last night but she hasn't gotten back to me yet, I'm guessing she probably has alot of customers so it takes awhile to get through all the emails. That is creepy too about your flowerbed, I'd be scared lol.

Kalei

Well she emailed me back and told me the price of one picture with any questions I have...so I need your guyses help. Do you think I should send her a picture of my old rabbit Baby herself? Or send her a pic of Kishii since all my other rabbits have never gotten attached to me or bonded? Or should I send her a picture of Kalypso who seems to have seen something very scary?

Kalei

How about emailing Nancy and asking her the same thing?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    How about emailing Nancy and asking her the same thing?
    Okay, I should, I just thought that it may count as another charge for a question silly me, I will email her and ask her

Kalei

If you used Nancy,

you can ask as many questions as you want - and she doesn't charge follow up sessions in the future with the same animal

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    you can ask as many questions as you want - and she doesn't charge follow up sessions in the future with the same animal
    Really? That is a good thing to know..well she emailed me back again and now i don't know what to do, she says to send all three pictures..but I don't have 90 dollars to spare. So I might just have to forget about it or just send one picture.

Kalei

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    Really? That is a good thing to know..well she emailed me back again and now i don't know what to do, she says to send all three pictures..but I don't have 90 dollars to spare. So I might just have to forget about it or just send one picture.
    I'm confused - so are you planning on sending pics of 3 animals?
    is that why I'm confused?