Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a PT prayer or two

Need a PT prayer or two

This morning somehow, two of my cats found their way out of the house.

I always close them into their room before I leave for work so the dogs can have the doggy door available. Since the cats have access to the cat pen outside all day, it works out really well.

When I counted cats this morning, I assumed all ten were either in the room or in the cat pen. (Cat number 11 is Mac, who can use the doggy door). When I check the cat pen, Nosey is ON TOP of the pen. She is petrified because of the three big dogs right under her in the next yard. She jumped down over the dogs, who of course chase her. She must be fast because the dogs came back to me right away for their daily cookies.

Shai was in the back yard, traipsing along the top of the wooden fence. No way was she interested in coming when called.

I went back inside and opened doors so they would have a way in. Back outside, I looked around the neighbors yards and under my trees. No cats. Back inside, I find Shai, my devil cat. She knew it was time for Temptations.

No sign of Nosey.

Had to go to work, so I will be trying to trap her tonight. I've been feeding 5 other cats on the front porch, so she will probably show up sooner or later. I could use a few prayers to keep her safe until she gets back home.

Prayers are with you. Hope you catch her! GOOD LUCK!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Oh dear, prayers on the way that they both find safe hidey spots to nap and are back inside safe and sound tonight!

Our Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squads On The Scene Now And They Will Calm The Siyuation Down And Explain To Your Cats How Worried You Are And How Its In Thier Best Interest To Heed The Words Of Kansan Dorothy Gale.
    Theres No Place Like Home.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh gosh! June must be "Cats getting out of the house" month! Between my foster (still not found), my Jorgie who followed the foster, to the neighbor's cat, and others I've heard about!

C'mon Nosey, stop being so nosey, and get your tushy back in the house!!

Prayers on the way for her safe return to mom.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Nosey, you need to come home now. You've been out long enough to have fun, time to come home and be safe and sound!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Prayers on the way for a quick and safe return of Nosey.

From Decker with Love

Oh boy! I'm sorry this happened. Check the perimeter of the house/building. Check every nook and cranny and hidey-hole that a cat can hide.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way for your kitty's safe return.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Prayers and good wishes being said for Nosey-Come-Home!

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nosey, it is time for tasty treats, come on IN!

Are your babies home yet? Surely they know where the food is!

HUGS
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

prayers on the way Mary!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Aw, Mary, I know how worried you must be. It drives me nuts when Rascal gets outside. I hope you have good news to post for us soon.

No sitings as of this morning. I talked to the neighbors last night and they will be on the lookout.

While I was looking for Nosey, I saw two of my other cats in the front yard.

Searched for the escape route both in the house and in the cat pen and couldn't find any openings. While I searched the house, those two same cats were in the livingroom! I thought I was halucinating.

Finally found a window that was open 3 inches. They had pushed out the screen and used it as a cat flap

Window closed, all cats inside. Nosey still not home. But I did manage to trap three other cats last night. I let them go since I knew they were TNRs from February.

Nosey will show up in a couple of days when she gets hungry. I hope.