Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a PT prayer or two

Well, I guess Nosey is just living up to her name...........but I hope she gets hungry soon and gets her cute bottom home!!

Crafty little buggers, aren't they? Sending out the prayers to bring them safely back home.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I sure hope you find them soon! I'll be watching for updates.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Pushed out the screen and used it as a cat flap? What nauty kitties!! Clever in their own sneaky way but REALLY you all, stop scaring dear Mary/Mom that way

Oh, I hope Nosey comes back soon! Could one of the other cats or dogs have scared her off? Is your area quiet?

Sending lots of positive thoughts that she'll return soon! When she gets hungry, I'm sure she'll come!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by mruffruff
    Searched for the escape route both in the house and in the cat pen and couldn't find any openings. While I searched the house, those two same cats were in the livingroom! I thought I was halucinating.

Finally found a window that was open 3 inches. They had pushed out the screen and used it as a cat flap

Nosey will show up in a couple of days when she gets hungry. I hope.
    Boy, do I know that feeling!!! That's what the feral did at my place, and Jorgie followed her out onto the roof and went onto the neighbor's roof!!! The feral hasn't shown back up, but this was not her home, and she was intent on getting out. Jorgie did come back in. I think he surprised himself that he was sitting outside and was being so adventurous!

I saw Nosey sitting in front of the cat pen door this morning at 5:45 AM. As soon as I moved in her direction, she scooted across the street. I shooed all the cats inside and locked them in, then left the cat pen door open so Nosey could come home.

No luck. I have a trap on the front porch with food so she might get in that today. I'll move the trap to the pen tonight and keep the other 10 inside all night. Boy, will I be unpopular!

Unpopular with whom? Certainly not Nosey when she's home safe and sound (and fed). The others will understand [in time ].

I saw Nosey sitting in front of the cat pen door this morning at 5:45 AM. As soon as I moved in her direction, she scooted across the street. I shooed all the cats inside and locked them in, then left the cat pen door open so Nosey could come home.
    What a naughty girl she is being!!! Has she been with you long, that she wants to be outside and not inside?? You'd think that after this long outside, she'd WANT to be back in. She'd get a severe scolding from me when I got her back, and definitely would be on Privilege Denial to that pen for some time!!

Finally found a window that was open 3 inches. They had pushed out the screen and used it as a cat flap
    Sounds like another Weapon of Mesh Destruction.
    I checked to see if the Edster sent any PMs to your home outlining the way
    to escape.....Nope, they figured it out on their own.

Best wishes and good luck.

Come on Nosey, come back home so your meowmie can stop worrying about you.

Good luck with your plan.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

NOSEY IS HOME!

She was crying in the front yard last night when I did a final porch check. After a lot of herding of cats to their own room, I was able to open the front door and leave it open. I enticed her with some tuna, moving the dish a few feet at a time toward the door and into the house, until she realized this was where she should be. Once she was in the livingroom, she trotted into the hall looking for her mates. Quietly and quickly I closed the door.

Phew!

Nosey has been an inside cat for almost 3 years. She allows me to pet her but not pick her up. Her twin is still not thrilled with being touched. Most of my cats are like that.

Once again, PT prayers work! Thanks, everyone

Just read this thread!! WHEW!!! Nosey gave you grief, but am sure she will make up for her behaviour!!! STAY INSIDE NOSEY!!! and be a good girl...
    Last edited by kb2yjx; 06-28-2007 at 07:45 AM. Reason: misspelling
    Nine is Fine!!

OH HEAVY SIGH OF RELIEF!! Naughty girl but I'm sure the others will give you a severe talking to . Meowmie is just relieved to have you home little one. Thanks for letting us know Mary

What a lovely kitty you are Nosey! You caused your Mom some grief, but I know that she is really happy that you are home and safe and sound.

I betcha you are telling your mates all about your adventures and bragging it up a bit too.