Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rain has chosen his new daddy (and other adoption stories)

Rain has chosen his new daddy (and other adoption stories)

It was adoption day today for One by One.

Julianna and Montana were picked up by their new family first thing! they met the babies a few weeks ago and were just waiting for them to be 8 weeks old and ready to go. It is very nice to see them adopted together.

But it was Rain who stole the show. He CHOSE hs new daddy today. Climbed right up on his shoulder, licked his hair, and stayed there sitting as proud as can be while new daddy called his wife at home to ask her to come meet the kitten. No matter who wanted to hold Rain, he always crawled right back to new daddy and the safety of his big shoulders. He was calm and content and KNEW he was going home with new daddy.....he just had to wait for new mommy to fall for him too.

And also, there is a chance that Franklin and Earle will be adopted together by another volunteer family (just need dad's approval). So we shall see about that, but it would be very nice.

So I have a few less kittens tonight, and Maybelline is going to meet her new (potential) family tomorrow (after her vet visit). This might mean 1 less kitten tomorrow, as well.

Love you all, babies, I am glad you were here.

Isn't that amazing that HE picked his Daddy!!??? I hope the new Dad realizes what a honor it was that he was the one Rain wanted. That is the sweeties story! So, I take it the new Mom approved too?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That of course is Fantastic News Jen!
    And we are so pleased by all the Cats and Ctas of the Future finding thier Furr Ever Homes and fullfilling thier destinies.
    All of which would not be possible without You and Charles.
    OUR HEROES!
    CONCATULATIONS FROM THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Even shows us that little kittens KNOW who will be the best for them!!! It is sad to let them go, but you know they are going to good homes! YEA JEN!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hey - he sat upon my shoulder for a while too while his daddy filled out his adoption application

What? KIM? You got him????
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    What? KIM? You got him????
    Oh no, No I didn't mean to mislead you His new daddy and mommy were filling out the adoption application so they passed him off to me so Cameron could pet the kitten. BTW, Cam was super sweet. All he did was rest his cheek against the baby.

I'm not adding to my kitty family any day soon. Someone's gonna have ot give me a bunch of money to afford any more critters.

I'm SO very happy to hear that little Rain found a home. And it must be a good home because he chose it himself. I know Rain's new daddy will give him a wonderful furr-ever home and before long that tiny little kitten we all fell in love with will be a fat, happy, and spoiled cat.

I hope for the same good fortune for Maybelline. She's just so adorable she's sure to find a great home soon.

Thank you so much for the update. I've been waiting to hear this great news for a long time

This is great news!!! I hope that they'll all be very happy in their new homes.

Congrats!!! That is such happy news!

From Decker with Love

Great Job!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Well, Maybelline is in her new home too!!

As for her vet visit, the vet feels the hair is just a result of her hard start and when her adult coat comes in it should be fine, (but is may not be a long coat after all). She did however hear a heart murmur that should be monitored. But her new family still wanted her, and I know she will be loved and cared for.

WAY TO GO JEN!!! I can't stop crying. I love those happy endings.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wonderful news about little Maybelline as well! I'm so happy both kitties found loving homes

that is great news!
    Melissa