Thread: Daisy May 6/16/07

Daisy May 6/16/07

I had yet to make a memorial fourm for my girl because I wanted to find the right words. Yet with all the time I had I still cannot find the perfect words to describe my girl. Daisy was one of those dogs that only comes once in a life time. She was the one that was always there for me when I had a bad day. When we lost Hugo she stayed by my side and would lick my tears away. Life without her is almost umbearable. I feel like I can't be home ever because its a constant reminder that she is gone. I will have to write more later....
    Pictures of my beautiful girl:
    The last picture we took together. how I miss that smile

This is what I would see when I looked down- her smiling face

She was sooo beautiful

I would do anything to have her back

I miss her so

I will add more later. Thanks for looking at my sweet girl.

She is Beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss, I know it just breaks your heart when you loose any of your furkids, but when its the one that touches that special place none of the others will ever touch, it is that much more heartbreaking!!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

{{hugs}} I'm so sorry you've lost the love of your life. It's so hard to live life "normal" once they're gone.
    Please try to take comfort is knowing that she is healthy and young once again. I just sent my/my parents 13 yr old gsd mix to the bridge on the 6th of this month. Even though Toby is still new to the bridge, I assure you she welcomed Daisy with open arms.
    Please PM me or e-mail me if you want to talk or anything!

Rest Easy Daisy, you are missed greatly and will always be loved.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I am so sorry about Daisy. She is so gorgeous! I can tell you to had a great bond. Rest easy, baby girl.

I would do anything to have her back
    I know this feeling all too well. I'm so sorry about Daisy. She sure was beautiful. You will see her again one day. Meanwhile, she is always with you, always in your heart. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry for your loss. She was such a pretty girl. I know she meant so much to you and I am sure she knows how much you love her and you'll see her again someday. (((HUGS)))

Beyond The Rainbow

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,
    I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
    I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble-free
    Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side
    Were meadows rich and beautiful -- lush and green and wide!
    And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see
    Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!
    My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new
    And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'm alright
    That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pierced the night.
    'Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold
    And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,
    We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.
    So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart
    If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I can certainly see why you miss her so much. She had the sweetest face on earth and I can tell she was equally sweet in disposition. If you could only have one more day with her. We can all relate. I know she's running and playing at the RB now, looking down on Mommy and smiling real big. She's a happy girl!! Rest In Total Peace Sweetheart.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heya Daisy ol' girl,
    As one of my fav PT dogs I was very upset to hear you have gone But then i realised, you havent gone, you are sitting there with your mummy/owner, and you always will be till she goes then you will cross the rainbow bridge- together.
    Now look after mummy ok? She is very upset right now! She doenst realise you are still there... you stay as her guardian angel until you can see and meet each other again.

Thats a good girl,

We miss you even though you are still there (we miss seeing your wonderful face!)......

Sweet Daisy
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

**hugs** This is always such a difficult time. What wonderful photos, and beautiful smile!

I'm so sorry. I unfortunately know you're pain. It is so hard to go home after you lose your best friend. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

I am so sorry for your loss! Daisy looks like the sweetest dog in the world. She is beautiful. I am so sorry
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I'm am so sorry She was a beautiful girl and had a gorgeous Sheltie smile.. *hugs*

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I am so sorry about your precious Daisy. She was so beautiful. I know exactly how you feel--I lost Monzaya, my collie in '05 and I miss her so much. Daisy sure had a pretty smile!
    There probably won't ever be a day go by that you won't think about her, but always remember she's at the RB waiting for you. She's happy now and strong once again
    Take Care--

Genny
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I venture over into Dog territory every once in a while and this thread caught my eye because of your dog's name. I had a Daisy Mae, too, a peek-a-poo that went to the RB 13 years ago and it's still difficult to think about her w/out tears. Your Daisy May was beautiful; such a sweet face and smile. I hope life is a little less painful for you now and that when you think of her, a smile crosses your face. She's happy at the bridge but she'll be happier when you're reunited one day. Peace to you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11