Thread: A thread made especially for RachLeigh13

A thread made especially for RachLeigh13

I made this thread so that RachLeigh13 can have her own welcoming thread into Pet Talk instead of the declawing cats thread in Cat General. Welcome to Pet Talk RachLeigh13!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope one member doesn't keep you from staying here and enjoying the fun. The forum is really a great place minus the trolls.

Btw, I'm Bri and am owned by 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 hamster, and 6 bettas. Hope to see you post some more!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

You can just call me Collin, i am owned by 1 dog and 1 gerbil, about to be 2 cats.

Hello, RachLeigh13! I loved the pics of your furbabies...looking forward to seeing more whenever you have them.

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Welcome to PT RachLeigh, you seem like a very kind person

My real name is Kalei too and I am owned by 2 cats, 1 bunny, two frogs, a betta, and a 55 gallon fish tank

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

WELCOME again. Hope you enjoy visiting here - it's a lovely place.

I'm owned by 6 fantastic cats.

Welcome to Pet Talk.

Anne
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thanks guys for the awesome welcoming.

Although I love my cats to pieces, I've always been a "Dog" person... well until this past year. I never really had a bond with our family cats until I took in my own baby, an 8 week old torti I found on the road last June while jogging. After we took in Ellen, we later bottle raised a Siamese mix named Bubba Gump. He was 2 weeks old when we started taking care of him. This little booger was anemic and covered in fleas when he was brought to us; we thought he'd die for sure. These two kittens, especially our "Prince", Bubba Gump, have really brightened up our household. Bubba is the only male animal we have and the first one we've had in over 10 years. He is the most unique cat because he seriously acts like a nosey little raccoon or a playful puppy. Gosh I wish yall could see how he acts because its definitely different than what one would expect of a typical cat. He tries to steal lettuce from our salads or food off our plates... silly kitty. I've really grown to appreciate my cats more as I've gotten older and have started taking more responsibility with our two youngest cats, Bubba and Ellen.

Lizzie, my lab, is my "Wizard Breast" (don't ask how that nickname came about!). She has always been in our house, since birth. Her mother, Hope, was the most beautiful yellow lab ever. We did breed her (The awesome thing with this is that mom could access the medical records and history of the dogs she was looking at for studs because she works at the animal hospital) Lizzie was born in our den and she was the lucky one we kept out of the litter, our only black female. Lizzie is a cuddler and loves to hop up on the couch with me and lay her head in my lap. Fern, our Golden retriever, is 6 now and probably should have been used as a drug dog. This is very intelliget and sharp. We can "hide" her ball anywhere in the house and the dog will seek it out and bark until we get it for her. She's a very dominant dog and like a lot of goldens I've seen at work, pretty dog aggressive.

We have GiGi, our Guinea pig. She's a neat little creature and always squeals when we open our fridge. Next we have "Turtie", a baby box turtle I rescued a few years ago. It's hard to explain this, but ouside we have an "Outdoor" habitat thing that we used to put turtles in whenever we found them on the roads. We'd keep them there for a while, feed them earth worms and such, and eventually let them go. Turtie though is different. We found her when she was a TINY little thing and have kept her inside in our old aquarium tank thingy with a heat lamp. I think we've actually moved her outside though to the habitat thingy. Actually, to be honest I don't know what mom is going to do with her since we've had her so long. I think her little shell was messed up when we found her so we've nursed her to health and such. She's a neat pet.

I could go on and on about animals; animals that have passed on and animals I would love to have one day when I'm out on my own. Because I work at a vets office I get to see many different dogs and cats. Its an awesome experience and I feel very blessed to be able to do this. Not a lot of people my age are fortunate enough to start working at a major clinic at 17. (I'm 20 now)

Sorry I really don't have a lot of individual pictures of my animals, but I have some of me with them.

Thats me being goofy with Ellen. Sort of reminds me of Austin Powers when Dr. Evil strokes Mr Bigglesworth... haha!

Yes, this is me when I was 3 with the greatest dog every, Murphy. He was my first friend as a child and losing him to cancer when I was 5 was a devastating but important lesson for me. It's one of my favorite pictures of me with "Murcy" (as I called him)

My FAVORITE of me and Lizzie.

Fernny Sue with her pacifier... AKA the tennis ball.

Hahah sorry I went on and on in this post, but yeah, I wanted yall to get a glimpse of some of the babies in my life.

That is a great picture of you and Lizzie

My love Jade

Welcome!
    I'm Leah and I have a cat, Oreo, two hermit crabs, Cermit and Michelle, and a gerbil, Valintine! Hope to see more of you here on PT in the future!

Hey Rachel!
    Welcome to Pet Talk! Sorry all my replies to the other post were at the end, I was just catching up on reading, lol, and responding as I went. Goes to show me I should read it all first, but then, it would have taken all the fun out of replying, lol.

Love the pics of your pets!! They are adorable!

A big pt hug and welcome! We are so glad you joined us here and we hope you stay. ((((HUGS))))
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Welcome to Pet Talk RachLeigh13!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Again... thank you guys for the warm welcoming!!!

Hello and welcome! I enjoyed the intro photos of your pets and I do hope you will take and post many, many more!

I am currently the slave / servant to 8 cats, 2 dogs, and 20 gallone fish tank with 7 or more fish.