Thread: Ashes!!

Ashes!!

Today is your day!!
    Congrats for being today's dog of the day!
    I had a smile on my face while reading your story. You sure have the good life!
    Extra treats and belly rubs for you today!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hi Ashes !!!

We love your name!! We also love that gorgeous, sweet, facie of yours!! You have to be one of the sweetest looking girls we've ever seen. What a busy life you have with all those fursibs. It sounds like your humans adore you and we can see why. Congrats on your big day cutie pie. We hope you get to celebrate all day with fun fun and more fun. Please have the family plant some extra kisses on that beautiful facie from us-please share some with all the fursibs We can't believe you're eleven years old. You could have fooled us. Happiness always doll face!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ashes is a bueatiful dog. I have had dogs, cats and all kinds of animals ever since I can remeber. I just plain love animals. Ashley looks like she has quite the personality. I would love to be able to meet her and pet and talk to her. My pets are all my babies, I love them all. congratulations Ashley.

Miss Ashes, I agree with Daisy and Delilah 100%! I love your sweet face too and I'd appreciate it if your people would give you a kissie or two for me. I hope you get to have a fun ride in the car or playing with your ball today. You might be 11 years old on the calendar but you still have heaps of energy and spirit! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ashes...You are very beautiful. I would just love to give you a hug.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Hope your day is special.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Ashes

OMG--Ashes is so cute! What a wonderful face. You are so lucky to have found her

I, too, have fallen completely in love with that face. Ashes, sweetie, you are just one of the cutest little girls I have seen. Sure hope your people don't get tired of passing on all these hugs and kisses, because I have some I would like them to pass along for me too. Congratulations, gorgeous, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Oh Ashes...kicked out of Puppy K? Well, considering your awesome, athletic breed blend, I'm not too surprised! hehe As Mom to Labs my entire life, let's just I understand! Takes a few years for that unbridled energy to ummm, get channeled! And to think, here you are at 11 years young, still at the top of your game; doing twirlies and tail spins at the very mention of ride, car, lake and ball! Way to go, Ashes..you're amazing! Enjoy every moment of life to it's fullest, that's the doggie way! Yes you have been blessed with the most loving of forever families swetheart but we know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Ashes? Thanks for the midday lift and huge smiles, Ashes We're honored and privileged to bestow upon you the coveted title, Dog of the Day! Hope you and the humans, canine brothers Zeus and Forrest, canine sister Hailey and feline sister Jazzy are all enjoying a super fun day of celebration! Hugs and smoochies to you and the entire furry crew, precious Ashes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Ashes,

I like your name sweetie, and all your nick names too. I love that
    sweet face of yours. I loved reading your bio today. It sure is hard to not
    be excited when your people offer all your favorite things at the same time. Big congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending hugs & kisses for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ashes

Ashes, those eyes of yours are all labby! What a sweet, sweet face you have--I can see why your family is so much in love with you You have a pretty full house with 4 other fur-sibs; I can imagine how much fun all of you have together (and how much fur your mommy has to sweep up everyday ) It sounds like you've got it all--good looks, intelligence, charisma and a family who adores you! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi, Ashes! You have such a sweet face! Love that picture of you as it captures how beautiful you are. You seem to be very smart as well as pretty. That's a great combination. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!!

Ashes!!!

You have such a sweet face ... and I just love your name!!! Happy DOTD to our beloved honoree!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.