Thread: CH Kitty Thread (You Tube videos)

Hybrid View

Boy, you're so right about not feeling sorry for the CH or VH cat. When people would first see Creamsicle, some of them would even cry. I mean, I did, too, in the beginning. I thought she was doomed or at least doomed to a life of helplessness. Um, no way. Nothing stops this cat. Nothing. She knows no fear. If she stumbles, she gets up snorting like a little bull, as if she's indignant that it happened. If you can find room in your heart to give a home to one of these babies, you'll be blessed a jillion times over. My little Cgirl is the most lovable cat in this house and even avowed cat haters love her. (Yes, I do have some "acquaintances" who hate cats, which is ok as long as they don't harm them in any way. They never would; they just plain do not like cats.) She makes you love her. She truly is an angel and you'll see that as well if you decide to make a CH or VH baby a member of your family. Great idea to put this in one spot for easy reference.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

OMG, these videos DO make me feel very sad.... . My sweety Inka has CH too. Luckily she has a mild version. She can walk without falling, but as soon as she starts running, her she makes one salto after another. She cannot guess distances and has almost no balance, poor cat. She is also very insecure and gets startled by the slightest movement or noise . I don't have videos showing this, I will try to make them in the future. Inka is now 4 1/2 years old. She loves to jump on my bed and rest on my shoulder or tummy; but when she jumps she only uses her hint legs (looks like a kangaroo then), and doesn't know where and how she will touch down... . Mostly she jumps too far, slides to the edge of the bed, and falls down on the floor
    Here she is, my gorgeous cat Inka:

I love her immensely, she is very special little princess
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge