I apologize in advance for any heart palpatations, fainting, or hyperventilation caused by the cuteness of these kitties! I also apologize for being awful at narrowing down and choosing soooo many to post. They're all just so darn adorable!

So, on Wednesday at noon, the 10 foster kitties arrived at my house. My fiance had built them a little pen where we put their litter box, food, water, etc - they could get in to it, but the dogs couldn't - so if they wanted some time away from them, they could go in there. Turns out, they loved the dogs and wanted to be next to them at all times....but we still fed them in there and stuff. Lucy and Molly were in heaven surrounded by kitties - they had so much fun. Maximus (our 4 and 1/2 month old cat) at first was totally overwhelmed, but then started to become interested, and slowly started playing with them....and now he's taking a nap with Hailey in the other room.

They were even tinier than I expected. Now, 2 days later, 9 of them are gone....the 10th, I don't think she's going anywhere! We love her to pieces, and she's fitting in really well with our crew here. Her name right now is Hailey, but we'd change it. I'm so happy they went to great homes so quickly - but it seems very quiet around here suddenly!

When the kitties got here, they were all happy, healthy and playful - ate like little pigs! Today, Hailey started sneezing...her nose isn't runny, and her eyes aren't really either...but we're going to get her to a vet tomorrow or Monday to make sure she's ok. She's still eating a ton, drinking, and acting totally normal, so I think she's feeling ok...I just want to be on the safe side!

So, here are the pictures. I warn you in advance, there are a lot of them.

All 10 eating

Jake licking his lips

Maximus meeting Rambo

Casey and Jake

Maximus checking out Gavin

Gavin and Rambo

Jade meeting Molly

Hailey