Thread: Has your cat been acting wierd lately??

Has your cat been acting wierd lately??

I was just wondering if any other kitties have been acting wierd this week???

Last night the cats were acting wierd. They were chasing each other all through out the house. This morning I noticed they had been on the coffee table and some papers were all over the floor. A curtain I have hanging in the doorway of the kitchen and dining room was down on the floor too.
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Former User Guest
    Not more than normally
    It's pretty warm here, so C & K are just sleeping. What a lovely silence here

Must be nice...I guess that is what they do during the daytime since we are at work and when we come home they are all wound up!!!
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

I bet there are so cute chasing each other around. Maybe they are just in good moods lately.

Mine have been very quite and still during the day but early in the morning or late at night they can get very wild. Sunny must have been wild late last night because he had left all of his favorite toys in the hallway and kitchen area.

Funny , I was just thinking that my 2 were wilder than usual especially at dawn the last couple of days. Socks, tea towels and my underwear have been dragged all over the house along with toy mice and other playthings. It's not the full moon, how about solar flares!!

Vader and Peppurr chase each other all around the house. Mimi gets in on it and knocks everything off the table. They love to make a mess only when the house is cool. The warm weather really bugs them. Right now, here in British Columbia (Canada) it is 35°C. It's scorching so all my kitties are laying in the cool basement.

me too

mine just got really teratorial! and started peeing every where in the house! not to mention they caught 2 shrews in our house! what is this kitty wierd week?

krazyaboutkatz,

That's how Noah and Noel have been...maybe its our weather in CA?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Full moon maybe? My cats do weird things when the full moon is out. Figures.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by NoahsMommy
    krazyaboutkatz,

That's how Noah and Noel have been...maybe its our weather in CA?
    Now that the weather has been a little bit cooler my cats have been much more active. On the night of the full moon they were very active. I could hear Sunny yowling and running around. I had a sock filled with catnip pellets. They bit through it and the pellets were everywhere. I had to throw it away. Sunny and Pepper have also been playing in their water dish a lot lately. Sometimes the water is an inch deep. I have to keep the water dish in a clean litterbox. Maybe they have taken up swimming.

originally posted by KrazyAboutKatz
    I have to keep the water dish in a clean litterbox. Maybe they have taken up swimming.
    Jupiter LOOOOVES to play in the water dish and I took your advice about putting it in the clean litter box. It works real good, THANKS! SOMETIMES though he manages to knock the whole thing over
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky