Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Power of PT Prayers is Needed Urgently!

The Power of PT Prayers is Needed Urgently!

My poor grandmother is going to bury her second son in two years.

As most of you know, my father chose to end his life May 14, 2005. I just found out this morning that his older brother chose the same fate. I am on my way home to New Mexico to be with my family. What do you say to a woman who has outlived 3 of her children (one of her babies was stillborn)?

Can you please say some prayers for my grandmother and my uncle?

Many thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

I'm so sorry to hear that!! The same happened to my grandmother, and after that, she gave up on herself and gave in to her heart problems. She was 81 when her last child, my father, died. At that point, she was already a widow for more than 20 years.

It's hard to find the right words, as it's the most horrible thing for a mother to lose a child. How old is your grandmother?

My heartfelt condolences to your family!

Kirsten

*HUGS*

My thoughts are with your family.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I cannot imagine what your grandmother is going through, god bless her. I am so sorry about your uncle.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I'm so sorry, Debby. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I am so sorry to hear that! Your grandmother and family will be in my prayers!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Deb,

I'm so sorry to hear this I'm sending prayers her way.

I'm so sorry.

My prayers are with your grandma, you, and your family.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Debbie,

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Please accept my sincere condolences. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Prayers for all of you. Can't imagine what your grandmother is feeling. {{hugs}} to all of you.

I am so sorry for your loss and your grandmothers loss. (((hugs))) I'll keep you in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear that and your family will be in my prayers. I doubt there is nothing much you could say to make her feel better, just let her know you are there for her and stay by her side.

When my son died, there were two people I will never forget that came. One was a neighbor who came and sat quietly on my sofa and every hour or so, she got up, washed up the dirty dishes and made fresh coffee. After the funeral I had someone ask me who that dark headed lady was that stayed by my side and I didn't know, I had to think about it and when I did, it dawned on me there was a friend Francis that I knew that seemed to always be there, that quitely stuck to my side but out of the way that tended to my every need.

The biggest impression was a SIL that came and told me she needed me to go with her and took me out of the house, put me in her car and said "I am here to just take you out of here to give you a quiet break away from everybody, where would you like to go?".. I will never forget that kind act and break that I so badly needed but just didn't know it. It is those things that really impressed me and showed me who my friends were.. the quiet ones that were there to help without being noticed.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

((((hugs)))) I am so sorry you and your family are going through this again. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Debby, I am so sorry you are going through this again. Thought I don't have the words, I do feel your pain. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

How awful for you and the family Debby. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!