Thread: Jewelry Thief!

Jewelry Thief!

Last night I was sitting on the sofa watching TV and Andy climbed up behind me on the top of the sofa and started playing with my hair and giving me head bumpies as he usually does. Then, quick as a wink, he took his little paw and snatched off my hoop earring. I have no idea what happened to it. He did it so fast! I looked high and low and no earring. I am sure he couldn't have eaten it that fast. What a little thief! Maybe he's going to sell it to buy catnip? Anyone else have a kitty thief?

Former User Guest
    LOL LOL, what a clever boy Andy is! I bet he ate it!
    Casper and Kitty steal my earrings too, but only when I've left them on a wrong place (=my fault then).

Naomi - a tomato thief

I have a big three room fridge and everytime I was opening the door Naomi was right there for an inspection (she was tall enough to look into the middle section of the fridge). My mom brought me once in December the last tomatoes she had, about 12. They were very small, about the strawberry size. We put them on the first shelf in the middle section. Once I noticed that everytime I was opening the fridge, tomatoes were less and less. Nor me, nor my sister, nor my brother used them. This time, because they were only six when I opened the door and five when I closed the door and the only one (except me) who looked into the fridge was Naomi, I checked her mouth. There she was with a small tomato in her mouth running from the scene and it was impossible to see it from the above. She was a perfect thief.
    Check my photo album where I have some fuzzy pictures with her.
    http://photos.yahoo.com/vcasian (my pets album)

Kitty Reform School next

Yes, I have three thieves. Two very active in the routine, one learning. My all time favorite pair of earrings (pearls in a cluster) were hit some time ago, and now I wear the ONE as a pin. I have looked everywhere. It may have gone down a vent or up in the vaccum cleaner!

I often find Graemer with my glasses....pulling them to a quiet place where he can chew on the arms in peace without me catching him. I have found money (coins) all over the floor and their (including Gabe) all time favorite thing is to scatter buttons that reside on top of a bookcase, all over the floor below. I actually allow that, in hope that it will deter them from investigating new and exciting places/items.

Those darn cats. But don't we love them.

P. S. My earrings in my ears, are always a target. Every now and then, G or M get a hold on one and then they are off! As little kittens they would actually chew on the earrings!

Pam- look for your earing: under the fridge, under the couch, under the bed, in a closet, in the water dish, etc.
    I find lots of stuff in those places!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

One time my watch was missing and I found it under the couch. Storm or Pepper did it because this was before I had Sunny. Pepper also ran down the hall with my shoe in his mouth. I didn't see him do it but I know it was him. When I went to put my shoes on one of them was missing. I looked down the hall and there it was next to Pepper. He managed to chew the shoestring up too. Pepper also pulled one of my bras out into the hall. Storm and Pepper used to hide my contact case under the rug. Yes, I have a few kitty thieves here. Everything is a toy to them.

LOLOL!!!
    Yep, I have two thieves living with me!
    A long time ago, I had to stop taking off my necklaces and rings and just putting them just anywhere.
    Coins? Yep, they're everywhere! Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night because Danny is playing hockey with a quarter on the floor!
    The trash basket in the bathroom is now purely decorative. If you throw anything in there, Danny will promptly fish it out and start playing with it. As I type this, one of those cardboard tubes from the toilet tissue roll is sitting in the middle of my floor, because I made the mistake of throwing it in the basket this morning.

Oh, and once, I caught Danny running around the apartment with one of my bras in his mouth.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Originally posted by thelmalu99
    LOLOL!!!
    Oh, and once, I caught Danny running around the apartment with one of my bras in his mouth.

Now that would be a good picture!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Foxy is an artistic cat. He has this fixation with my paint brushes. When I'm not careful and I leave the brushes to dry he just picks them up in his mouth and they're gone. It took me ages to find my best one, he carefully hid it somewhere, days later I saw him fishing it out from behind a piece of furniture.

He even tried to snatch one from me when I was using it. We both ended covered up in paint, luckily most of the paints I use are non toxic and water based and they can be taken off just with some ordinary soap and water.

Boots duz jewelry, too ~

Our Boots, the Kat, duz the jewelry stuff - as well as pens, silverware, toofy brushes, pocket combs, change, pager batteries, pagers, and even the cell phone!

Cell dinger went off wun nite;
    Dad jumpz up wunderin wehre he parked it inna Ranch??
    It'z *chirpin* away - soundin kinda distant.
    Dad covers the house, checkin all the usual parkin spotz - when it quitz *chirpin* kuz the voice mail answered it... NUTZ ! Took four phone calls to it affore Dad tracked it down - unner the couch in a klump of fur fluff!

Kat luvz swipin Dad's Fire Shirt jewelry ~
    Ebery time Dad warshes the shirt, he hasta take off the badge, name plate an rank pins. He alluz takes the stuff off an putz it onna dresser (WHEN will he learn )?
    Kat neber bothers em till he sees Dad runnin round roundin up uneyform pieces; jumpz up onna dresser an *kockey-pucks* wunna the fire pins onta the floor. Then it'z a mad dash downna hall and **GOAL** as he *swats* the pin under a hunka furniture!! It'za reel cirkus watchin Dad turn the Ranch upyside down lookin for that missin Fire pin!!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

That's funny, cats are the craziest creatures. LOL

LOL!! That`s funny!