I need some help for some animals, and it was suggested that I could post here. There are two cats at my house that are in need of a home. When we moved in a few months ago, they had been living in the woods behind the house because they were abandon by the previous owner. The first is named Jack. Jack is partially blind because he is missing one eye. He is a very friendly male cat. He is an inside/ outside cat, but we keep him mostly outside. He can hunt well and is very active. Jack is very protective of his sister, Sweetie. Sweetie is the one I am most concerned about. She is very sweet little thing. Sweetie showed up on our porch one day because she had been attacked. Her foot was infected very badly, and was not doing well. After having all the tests (for disease) come back clean, she had part of her foot amputated. She still has most of her foot, and is completely healed. She now stays inside most of the time because she is continuously being attacked by another male cat in the area (which we have not been able to catch). Both cats are very friendly, get along with other cats AND with dogs, can be inside or outside, are litter box trained, have collars, and have very good attitudes. Here's the problem, we are moving- and soon. We are moving in with an elderly couple that need full time care- and the cats can't go. We found out YESTERDAY that we are supposed to make the move by next week. So we need to find a home for these cats ASAP. I am willing to take them anywhere (within a reasonable distance) to someone's home or a shelter, and I will give the rest of the bag of food I have for them. If a home for them cannot be found, they will be left behind again. They come right when called and there would be no trouble catching them or moving them to a new home. We are located in Wilkesboro/ North Wilkesboro/ Moravian Falls area in North Carolina. I am willing to consider all options (except putting them down). If you are interested, know someone that is looking for a mature cat, know of a pet adoptions website, or know of a shelter or home, PLEASE let me know. Please email me ([email protected]) if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you for your time, and thank you for your help.