Thread: Blue Dog

Blue Dog

Dearest Blue, your person is right--you do have the sweetest and most hilarious smile! You look like you're hiding a frisbee in your mouth. You are a scream!

Congratulations and best wishes on being Dog of the Day!

Oh Blue!!!!!What a beautiful smile you have on your face. You do have a lot to smile about. I think you do have your human parents trained just right.
    With that pretty smile on your face I would give you anything you wanted.
    You are just a big handsome boy. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Blue!!

What a handsome man with a million dollar smile!! We just love you hammin it up in that photo big man. We like to call ourselves lizard hunters too. It's fun chasing them isn't it Blue? It's one of our favorite games. Please pass the chicken nuggets!! We seem to have alot in common with you cutie pie. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! We hope you have a great day of celebration and fun. Please tell the family to give you some kisses on that big ole head from us. We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning Blue, you do have the sweetest most contagious smile. Who could resist smiling back. I'm so glad your parents were at Petsmart when some silly person dumped you off. It was meant to be, wasn't it sweet Blue. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Blue you are adorable!!!

I don't often make it to the dog side of Pet Talk but when I saw your sweet face smiling at me, I had to come meet you!!! I am so glad I did!!!

No wonder you are smiling!!! You are much loved and spoiled, just a bit!!! Just as you deserve!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Blue, I like your happy face and your pretty coat pattern. You have a 3-bedroom, 2-bath doghouse and your own staff of two! How wonderful for you! It's nice that you let your staff share your king bed. There is nothing so nice as sleeping next to a creature that gives unconditional love to his human. Please have a wonderful, long and joyful life with your caring family. Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Blue!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, look at that face, that smile, Blue Dog, you are beyond precious, sweetheart I wish I were there to cover that sweet, beautiful face of yours with a zillion kisses! However did your family get so lucky, to have been blessed with a furkid as handsome, sweet and loving as you? And add to all of those most cherished furkid qualities, lizard hunter par excellence? They don't come any more special than you, precious Blue Dog! Oh, happy to hear you've rightfully claimed the "big bed," make that the whole darn house and everyone in it, as your very own...just as it should be! Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, sweet face! I hope you're enjoying a super fun Dog of the Day bash with your wonderful family and all of your adoring friends and fans, Blue Dog! And don't forget to ask your Mom to pass along a big hug, kiss and yummy treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Blue! I have been very busy at work today , but I can't help it I have to keep clicking back to see that wonderful smiling face. Your person is definitely right, you have a smile that can get you anything you want. Thank you so much for sharing it with us today. Enjoy your special day, sweetie. Lots of extra kisses and treats for you today, young man.

Hello Blue,

What a sweetheart you are Blue. I am very happy you found just the
    right people to share YOUR house. You are so handsome & sweet, it's
    no wonder people love you. Big congratulations on being chosen as our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses Blue.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Blue! You are such a handsome boy! You have a great smile. I'm sure your family is very proud of you today. I hope you get some chicken nuggets to celebrate. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Aw Blue you are such a pretty pup!!! You have the cutest grin, thank you for putting a smile on my face!

Blue is so cute!! I also have a Bluetick/ Beagle mix named Harley. I had to do a double take when I saw Blue's picture! We rescued Harley from the Humane Society. They are such wonderful creatures! I hope Blue has a long, happy and healthy life!!
    "Whoever said money can't buy love obviously never had a dog!" - Author Unknown

Blue

Blue, oh what a darling little guy you are! I just love your unique markings and that smile is just too much Its so nice of you to share your home with your humans....I can tell that they are very appreciative and that they just love you to pieces! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Blue Boy

Hi Blue....sorry we are a day late in posting this greeting. You are a most handsome boy! We love your spots, dots, freckles, speckles and beautiful smile! We have them too as we are blue tick and tan beagles! Congratulations on being DOTD. You are one special boy!
    Ginger & Bugle's Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images