Pat,

My heart is absolutely breaking. I don't know what to say. I knew that Sherman was not feeling well but have not been around much and didn't know how bad things were. Anna and Staci filled me in on it today. The three of us were together today and Staci checked to see if there was an update yet. We were really hoping to hear better news. I am devastated just from reading your last post so I can't even imagine how you and JoJoe are feeling. Sherman is one of my favorite boys here at PT and I remember when I first saw his picture here and you telling us where he came from. When I met him at the Findlay dog park I fell in love with him. First thing that caught my eye is his coloring. Such a gorgeous color! Then I got to find out what a sweet guy he is and that was all it took. Your boy stole my heart. I am so angry at myself that I didn't go to the last get together so that I could see you, JoJoe, Star and your sweet boy Sherman before you moved

I will be thinking about you and your family and keeping you all in my prayers. I hope Sherman is resting comfortably and is pain free. Please give him a gentle hug and some petting filled with love from me.

{{{{HUGS}}}}.........Robin (RobiLee)