Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sherman #369 He is gone.

How sweet of Sherman to come up all those stairs to see you! Please give that adorable boy a massage and a hug from me too.
    My thoughts are with you all.

Hi, Sherman, sweet boy ... I'm so glad to read that you have had a couple of good days ... I hope you have a few more in you so your mom can continue to love you for all of us. [[[hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs]]]
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have been following this thread and have not posted as I just didn't know what to say. The pictures are beautiful and I know you will treasure them always. Sherman looks so happy in the last picture you attached but I can see the pain in your eyes and it is so hard to see I can only imagine what you are going through. I hope and pray for a miracle. For Sherman's sake and for you and the rest of the family (skin and fur alike). Know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Please give Sherman a big hug and smooch for me. And also give him an extra few minutes of massage for me too. Also do me a favor and give each other a hug from me to the both of you.

((((((((((((((HUGS from Italy)))))))))))))))))))))
    Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

What a sweet boy. He looks so happy in that photo. I'm so glad you're getting some happy, though bittersweet ones. Still hoping for a miracle........

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I've been reading portions of this thread and I just wanted to let you know that you and Sherman are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad to read that he's having a good day today. He sure is a very handsome boy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

What a sweet picture. It is so hard to look at that smling face and know the pain he must be feeling. What a strong special boy. Lots more hugs for all of you.

Afternoon hugs to you from California!

Oh Pat. I feel aweful that I'm just now seeing this update. I can't believe this.

My heart breaks for you. The pictures are so sweet though. It just goes to show that Sherman wants to show you that it'll be okay when he went up those stairs to see you.

Give him a big hug for me. And tell him thanks for posing so nicely for me.

~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Shermie - you always can smile for your family...and going up two flights of stairs! Your love for your people is so strong.

You are amazing, Sherman - so brave, and surrounded by so much love, from your family and your buddy Star.

Miracles happen, Shermie - and I truly wish one for you. You know how much you are loved, and your family would do anything to have you stay with them.

PT Prayers for a miracle, beautiful boy! HUGS.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm still praying for a miracle. I so hope he recovers form this yucky illness and pulls threw with flying colors. Those photos are so adorable. Sherman getting a hug brought tears to my eyes. I know how bad it hurts to see them in pain

Love,

Leslie & Family

Hugs and prayers on the way for you and Sherman.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Quote Originally Posted by ramanth
    I can't believe this.
    I know, Kimmy, we can't either. Hard to comprehend that this beautiful photo you posted was taken only 6 weeks ago! I'm glad he was feeling better today, but its scarey. This is how he's been for the past month - one day he seems better, the next day he's worse than before. On one hand, the swelling in his limbs is going down a bit, he's standing & walking a little better. On the other, he's having more difficulty clearing his airways, you can hear the liquid in his lungs. Honestly, at times it's like watching a fish out of water.
    He did eagerly eat a half a can of Snausage beef & cheese twisty things. He kept boinking the jar with his nose, that's what he does when he really likes something & wants more.
    Saturday when we brought him home, his tongue was lying flat under his chin and he couldn't pick his head up off it. We didn't think he'd make it through the night. Today, he ran up & down the stairs, and now he's downstairs eating Cream-sicles with JoJoe. We just have to take it day by day.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to go on & on about this, but I guess I need to. I hope the internist calls soon.

I don't think I've been able to update myself on this thread without getting LES!!!

Yes, one day at a time is all you can do right now. Please accept these {{{hugs}}} and kisses for you and dear Sherman.

Slick
    xoxo
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh how that boy loves you Pat. No matter how much pain they are in, they still want to be with the ones they love.
    The pictures you've posted, your blog and the updates mean the world to me (and others I'm sure). Thank you for allowing us to be part of this. I don't know how you do it in between worrying and taking care of Sherman, but again...THANK YOU.

Since Kim shared a picture I hope you don't mind that I do, if so let me know and I'll take them down.

Every time I think about your sweet boy, this is the guy I remember...
    The boy who was eating yummies under the picnic table at the husky hike. He loves the goodies.

And the one who really, really loved the pup cakes I made for Roxey's birthday (this is a picture you took-needless to say I wasn't able to get any) He was so sweet and gentle he got 2nd's and thirds

I want to say thanks for smiling for me handsome

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Wow, I love seeing Sherman in these pictures. That's the boy I remember from the Findlay outing. I am so sorry that this illness is
    so rough on him & on his family too. Sending love & hugs fom Indy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt