Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another Sirrah family journey! Pictures added:posts 57 and 62!

Another Sirrah family journey! Pictures added:posts 57 and 62!

At this moment Sirrahbed and Sirrahned are winging their way down to Texas to get ready for the birth of my second little boy!!

They'll be here around dinner time

Yay!!
    Welcome to Texas Mom and Dad!
    Last edited by Sirrahsim; 05-29-2007 at 10:05 AM.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Another Sirrah family journey!

Congrats on the GrandParents arrival.. Now when is the baby due?? Is it this weekend?? Hope all is well & safe..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Another Sirrah family journey!

WoW this Thursday.. Evicted from Uterus.. What a nice way of putting it..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

wishing them a safe journey....
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Gettin' the boot on Thursday, eh? Good wishes allllll the way around the family! Poor Tyler. So young, and in for such a shock.

I wish you all the BEST! Nana and Grampee have a safe trip! Don't forget the camera!

Oooohh!!!!!!! this is SO exciting!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awww, I am sure that Debbie is very exited, now that she will be able to be with you while delivering!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hope everyone got there safe and sound what time on Thursday is the c-section scheduled for?

They arrived safe and sound despite the teeeeeeeny little puddle jumper that they had to take to get here

Surgery time is at noon but if my doctor is anywhere near as reliable as he usually is I won't get in until 1 at the earliest

I can't believe that I'm having a baby tomorrow
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I can come visit on Friday if you would still like I'd love to meet Austin and I can't wait! I'll have to bring Quinn, too (is that OK?) because my hubby will be at work.

How cool that it's actually TOMORROW! I bet you're SOOOO excited, I'm excited and it's not even my baby!!! I'm just so excited for you

You can come anytime!! The pamphlet that I have says that children are welcome as long as I am not the only adult responsible for them I'll check when I go in to preadmit this morning but I'm thinking as long as you don't decide to leave the beautiful Quinn with me and go shopping or something you should be fine

Yay!!

Hi - meemaw Debbie here - we are so glad to be here Missy was preadmitted this morning. We went with Tyler to the neatest place with all soft inflated climbing toys, slide, obstacle course, etc. These old folks played too and we had a good time.

Tyler is napping now as we wore him out I think. He adores his PawPaw and the feeling is mutual.

I won't be going in to the delivery with Missy after all, but we will be close by with Tyler.

Tyler is the sweetest and smartest little boy I know. Honestly - I may be his meemaw but I really an amazed by him.

Boomer let me snuggle him this morning - and flopped over for belly rubs.

Can't wait until tomorrow!! I will be holding my newest grandchild this time tomorrow Missy looks ready to pop. Austin is very, very low now so I suspect he would be ready to arrive without the c-section but we are glad he waited for us to be here.
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 05-24-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Congrats!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Oh Debbie, I am so glad you are there with Missy and Tyler! There is something about "Mom" being there that comforts us, even if you won't be there for the delivery. I only ever had one baby (my Helen), but I can remember my mother saying that she was going to work and come when I went home. She couldn't stand it and she and my dad came and sat while they induced my labor. She was so calming for me. And if I had another child, I know I would have wanted her home with him/her so that I didn't have to worry.

Good luck tomorrow, Missy. We can't wait to meet Austin!!!!

Logan

Missy, would 11 or noon on Friday be a good time to come see you and meet the new little man? Let me know when would be good if that's not a good time. Also, is it OK that I bring Quinn, as I won't have anyone to watch her at that time? You still have my phone #? I'm so excited!!! I'd love to meet the proud grandparents, too, if they are going to be around

Leslie