Thread: Daisy!

Daisy!

Hello there, Daisy.What a beauty soft girl you are! you really caught my attention w/ your lovely large photo! awww you need a creepy crawly warning b/c some people are skittish, but not me. i'd be honored to have you on my shoulder.
    Congrats on being the best pet of the day, crawly or no!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Daisy, you have got to be one of the prettiest snakes I have ever seen in my life. I am sorry that you had such a rough start, but I am so happy that you now have a home where you can get all of the love and attention you so richly deserve. And what a special girl you must be to go around to schools and events to teach people about your species. Oh Daisy, I sure wish I could be at one of those meetinngs, I would love to see you in person. It sounds like you are Pet of the Day everyday.

Daisy!!!

You have a great name. It kinda matches your skin, but even more, it makes one think of someone bright and sunny and happy !!! I'm glad to hear that your moving days are over; you have a permanent, loving home . I've learned a little bit about snakes today and paraphrasing Martha Stewart ... that's a good thing !!! I'm surprised to know that your earlier experiences have left you a little short at 11' . I'm gonna have to look up some info and find out how long you should be !!! I know you're already living the good life with your forever family and you will soon have spacious new digs !!! Have a great day as our awsome and beloved POTD !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Greetings to you beautiful Miss Daisy! I agree with my fellow poster, you are one of the prettiest snakes I've ever seen; your sunny, cheerful coloring is so...daisy-like! I'm heartsick to think you were once so neglected and abused, pretty girl But no doubt you are now in the most loving, caring and responsible of forever homes; (your very own custom made apartment) and you're a working girl to boot Oh, what smiles you must bring to the faces of all of your young students! Bet they never knew learning could be such fun! Thanks to you and your very special guardian for all of your hard work, helping to educate the youngs one as to responsible pet care and the wonders of the reptile world, your amazing species; you are a most worthy ambassador, for sure! Congrats to you beautiful Miss Daisy, PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day of honor and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Off to check out your webpage

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hellow daisy. Your owners named you right. You look like a Daisy. You are indeed the most beautiful snake I have ever seen. Congratulations on being POTD!

Daisy is a very gorgeous girl! Thank you for rescuing her I have wanted a Ball Python for a very long time but I can not get one until I have more space and time for another pet. I always get upset when I see Burmese pythons being sold in pet stores because I believe that people don't realize just how big they can get.

Creepy Crawly Warning? Nonsense! Snakes are as nice as a dog or a cat

An online community for pets & pet lovers alike! It's FREE, it's FUN!
    Don't forget to invite your friends and family so that the community can grow!

Boyce's profile @ ePetwork

Wow, pretty snake!

Short at eleven feet ... WOW!

Snakes can go SIX MONTHS without eating?!?! I knew they could live for a while --- I was thinking maybe a few weeks --- but six months!!?? WOW!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Hi, Daisy! There is absolutely nothing "creepy", (nor crawling . . . as we all should know, snakes gracefully slither) about you, beautiful Daisy!

How wonderful that you have finally found a caring home, and are out there spreading the word to others that snakes don't deserve the negative light in which humans are inclined to regard them.

I am thrilled to see such a gorgeous POTD, and I hope you will celebrate your honour accordingly!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a lovely lady you are!

Thank you Wolf_Q!