Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bowser ~ Called God and asked for a Ride up to the Rainbow Bridge on 5/24/2007

Oh no! I am so very sorry Phred. you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    (((HUGS))) you gave him the best 2 years of his life. he was a gorgeous pup.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Sorry to hear about your loss, Phred.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

I'm so sorry to hear that Bowser has gone to the RB.
    His rescue story is one of my favorite Pet Talk stories.
    Sending out hugs for Phred and Tonya.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Ok, I've looked at this thread 4 times already and each time I'm sent off in tears. So this time I'm just here to post and run. Your tribute is so darn touching and well written, I've never cried so much for an animal I never met for real. Clearly you had a lot of love for Bowser and he for you. Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss.

Bowser, sweetie, now that you're at the Bridge and feeling fine, take a minute to look up my sweet Sami girl. She was my very own first doggie and she left me 3 years ago. She'll be fun for you to hang with.

More tears, gotta go!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

what a lovely write up you have done for your baby, its lovely. Just shows how much you thought of him too.

R.I.P. sweet ol' Bowser. So sorry we never got to meet. *head scritchies*

Oh Phred...

I was so sad to hear the news, but know that the best way to go anywhere, from the dog park, to friend's howses, to the RB, is to be with with the ones you love. I can only hope that the tough times are so quickly replaced by the great memories of a special guy.

Big Hugs, and prayers for all of the phamily.

Ralph (SadiesDad)
    Sadie (Baby Girl)

Cincy (Little Baby)

Spot (Spotty Boy)

Mz Gini directed me to this thread earlier and when I first read it the tears flowed freely. I can't imagine how painful that must have been for your Phred but I believe that letting them go is the last wonderful loving thing we can do for our pets. Big {{{hugs}}} to you and to Mz Zippy.

God speed Bowser and I look forward to meeting you one fine day.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Unhappy

Bowser had his wings now and is having Mealoaf with Suasages at the Whistling Walrus Pub. Thats one of the most touching letter that I have ever read and I know that Regis and Bosco Dog Angels are his Buddies now.
    And its only temporary you will see Bowser again and will he have stories to tell and places to share.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Phred, I'm so sorry. I can't read this right now because I'm at work and don't want to be reduced to a blubbery mess. My heart breaks for you. I'm so glad that you gave Bowser some happy times. And all that trouble you took to get him. I know you meant the world to him. Duke will take the best care of him until you meet up again. LES anyway

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

RIP bowser. may you rest entirety.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh Phred, I just don't know what to say. I am shocked and sitting here in tears. Bowser was such a cute and sweet little guy and I'm so lucky that I got to meet him. I'm so sorry, Phred.

God Speed, Bowser.

Phred, what a sad time for you and your furkids. I am so sorry Bowser had to leave so soon. Thank you for making his last couple of years special and so very memorable. You will always be in his heart as he will be in yours.

Bowser, you were a very special boy and all who knew you loved you. Rest easy and drop in for a visit now and then - there are some needy folks around here who want to know you're OK. Rest in Peace sweetie and thank you for making our lives better with your presence.

Hugs, Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

When I first joined PT I stumbled across the old thread about how Bowser came to be with Phred. That's one of the main stories that got me hooked on PT. It showed what people will do to help save an animal.
    Thank you Phred for giving Bowser all the love he deserved in his last two years.
    RIP Bowser.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

*HUGS*

Fare the well Bowser.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.